• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
hay guys whos ur favorite rap character?

this calabasas arc is so fucking lame

weebro

Banned
Nov 7, 2018
Trying to take food out his kids mouth? Hes a damn millionaire and his wifes a damn millionaire. They aint some struggling low income family trying to get by on food stamps.

Fuck outta here with that shit.

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
I'm out of the loop with regards to the lingo but I genuinely want to know what's happening. Can someone translate?

Chris McQueen

Self-requested ban
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
London
Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
This a Rollie, not a stopwatch, shit don't ever stop
This the flow that got the block hot, shit got super hot.

Barzul

Oct 25, 2017
Drake's main beef with Kanye is centered upon Kanye releasing his records in the original Scorpion release window and that he was the one who supplied Pusha the info on Drake's baby and 40's condition. He reason for being mad kinda falls apart if Kanye is telling the truth about not being the source. Drake has been doing a lot of sneak dissing to be fair.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Kanye will claim that he was sleep deprived when he sent those tweets.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't that Kanye line "How you start a family, the condom slipped up?" directed at Drake?

This dude really want an apology for dissing the 350s? Fuck outta here lol

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Drake should let it go, I mean he squashed beef with Chris brown and meek mill, at least Kanye has the excuse of being crazy.

He got some hot verses and the biggest summer song this year off the BS, time to let it go.

Can someone explain what the text message he has screenshotted means?
Drake wants to sample aka use a part of one Kanye's songs and needs permission aka clear it.