• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Snoop is the hero we need.
Kanye is the biggest attention whore that's ever been born on earth. Kim should take his phone away and put his ass on therapy.

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love everyone describing Ariana's tweet as harmless and playful when she herself said it was insensitive

It's possible to dislike Kanye while still feeling it's kinda messed up to use that situation to promote your new song, though she doesn't deserve hate for it obviously

Kanye used Whitney Houston's coked up bathroom for Pusha T's album. Fuck him he has no leg to stand on.

KingKong

Oct 27, 2017
But the difference is she acts like a sentient human being and doesn't feel like she's the wokest human and the greatest genius ever.

To be fair Kanye is a musical genius so who cares that he tweets stupid crap. Im just glad twitter wasnt around during the 90s, Morrisey and Corgans dumbass interviews are enough for me

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
I mean I wouldn't call her a man? What are you on about?

Nobody wants to hear from Ariana and Miley fucking Cyrus. Sorry. She has to read the room better.

You didn't directly call her "too big for her britches." You said "it brings to mind the phrase she's too big for her britches." You gendered the phrase. Fittingly so, considering everything else you've said.

I love everyone describing Ariana's tweet as harmless and playful when she herself said it was insensitive

It's possible to dislike Kanye while still feeling it's kinda messed up to use that situation to promote your new song, though she doesn't deserve hate for it obviously

She also said she wasn't intending to make light of it, acknowledged responses bringing up that she herself suffers from it, and directly apologized to Kanye for saying something potentially triggering to him.

In other words, it was a considerate, personalized response following Kanye lashing out at her in an idiotic fashion. The fact that she decided to approach him with such a light touch doesn't mean we're all required to do so.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You didn't directly call her "too big for her britches." You said "it brings to mind the phrase she's too big for her britches." You gendered the phrase. Fittingly so, considering everything else you've said.

She also said she wasn't intending to make light of it, acknowledged responses bringing up that she herself suffers from it, and directly apologized to Kanye for saying something potentially triggering to him.

In other words, it was a considerate, personalized response following Kanye lashing out at her in an idiotic fashion. The fact that she decided to approach him with such a light touch doesn't mean we're all required to do so.

I hate she did it in first place. More then to be like Snoop. The dog, the lion, the man.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Kanye might have mental issues but that doesn't mean he isn't also an asshole with a big ego. If he really needs help he's got all the resources in the world to get it.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Kanye might have mental issues but that doesn't mean he isn't also an asshole with a big ego. If he really needs help he's got all the resources in the world to get it.
Also, I've seen a few people in this thread asking why the people around him haven't intervened and lightweight blaming them for enabling him, but you can't help someone who doesn't want help. Kanye has admitted several times now to purposefully going off his meds.