• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, those tweets are hilarious.

"Sending purple emojis When I'm dealing with mental shit I need my apologies now Not through scooter either Not through Travis"

He seems like he's gonna cry.

I kinda lost it at how mad he said he got when drake bought out the first two rows of a pusha concert. Like you don't let someone know that diabolical shit was so effective. You turn it around like "thanks for the sales. The fans arent as appreciative though."

weebro

Banned
Nov 7, 2018
I thought it was someone sleeping with 40 who then went and spilled the beans to Pusha's camp?

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand, why is Drake lame? Because he might use ghostwriters? Doesn't the guy do an absolute ton for his community? Sorry, he's a musical performer that may act more talented than he is, like that's a unique thing. But I'll take whatever humanitarian stuff he does over this petty feud bullshit any day, not to mention, Kanye is trying to set an entire minority back centuries.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm more shocked than Kanye knows that pro wrestling is fake

Chris McQueen

Self-requested ban
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
London
DuU3RFLXgAAubh-.jpg

a916

Oct 25, 2017
LMAO, mission accomplished fam

Kanye about as intelligent and rational as a 3 year old

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
You got to really admire the nerve of any idiot that would do half the degrading shit Kanye West has done this year and still think he can call anybody out.

Crawl back into your fucking hole.

EliVilla

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Lol well that was something. BTW what's with the buying front row seats thing? Like "haha I paid you money" am I missing something?

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Ye ain't going to do shit to Drake. I hope drake stays quite and let Ye talk to himself. Don't even acknowledge his ramblings.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
I'm out of the loop with regards to the lingo but I genuinely want to know what's happening. Can someone translate?

Drake is trying to get clearance to use a song of his that was a remix of a Kanye West track.

Kanye is upset that Drake hasn't spoken to him in six months after the start of an ongoing Internet fued/personal drama between the two in which Drake somewhat accused Kanye of telling Pusha T about his son.

If you remember, Pusha released a diss track revealing to the public that Drake has a son, among other things.

This is Kanye's retort.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
TRAP, TRAP MONEY BENNY
THIS SHIT GOT HIM IN HIS FEELINGS
GOTTA BE REAL WITH HIM
YEEZY DO YOU LOVE ME

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kanye, fuck your "mental shit." You know what people with "mental shit" do? They get help. They don't parade their "mental shit" as an excuse for criticism and bottom-of-the-barrel stupidity.

Free FZZ, I need this man's hot-takes to liven up this thread.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol well that was something. BTW what's with the buying front row seats thing? Like "haha I paid you money" am I missing something?
rumors were swirling the day of Pusha's last show in Toronto that Drake was going to buy out a couple dozen tickets. that night at the show, a bunch of goons simultaneously threw their drinks on stage and tried to jump the barrier before security tackled them. the evidence that Drake was actually connected to this is tenuous at best, though it makes for some fun conjecture