• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
Drake is trying to get clearance to use a song of his that was a remix of a Kanye West track.

Kanye is upset that Drake hasn't spoken to him in six months after the start of an ongoing Internet fued/personal drama between the two in which Drake somewhat accused Kanye of telling Pusha T about his son.

If you remember, Pusha released a diss track revealing to the public that Drake has a son, among other things.

This is Kanye's retort.
Ooooh. This is very helpful. Thank you!

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why is Drake texting Kris Jenner? Someone explain this to me.
Drake lives in Calabasas and they're both famous individuals.

In short, same reason he texts with Millie Bobbie Brown and other famous folks. If you're trying to get from this that I'm trying to "excuse Drake" for this, nothing of the sort is happening. It's just a fact that Drake is in communication with her, a non-music related celebrity.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That subtle attempt to defend a 31 year old grown man texting a 13 year old girl. Wow.
Halo-_Reach_box_art.png

What are you talking about? The original poster asked why Drake texts Kris Jenner considering they're two unrelated celebrities working in different fields. I said its for the same reason texts Millie Bobby Brown, another celebrity in an unrelated field. There's no attempt to excuse Drake's skeeviness, just explaining why Drake talks to non-music-based celebrities.

How the fuck did you even get to that conclusion from my original comment?

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Halo-_Reach_box_art.png

What are you talking about? The original poster asked why Drake texts Kris Jenner considering they're two unrelated celebrities working in different fields. I said its for the same reason texts Millie Bobby Brown, another celebrity in an unrelated field. There's no attempt to excuse Drake's skeeviness, just explaining why Drake talks to non-music-based celebrities.

How the fuck did you even get to that conclusion from my original comment?
Because I wouldn't possibly think that texting a 60+ year old woman is the same as texting a 13 year old woman, to the point where my mind wouldn't think to invoke the latter as an analogy for the former unless I thought they were actually similar, which would be very bad. If that's not what you were doing, then I was incorrect.

Guess I'll Google what Halo Reach is.

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Because I wouldn't possibly think that texting a 60+ year old woman is the same as texting a 13 year old woman, to the point where my mind wouldn't think to invoke the latter as an analogy for the former. If that's not what you were doing, then I was incorrect.

I'm just saying it was a hell of a reach to make. Just because I'm trying to say Drake talks to people outside of music doesn't equal me excusing Drake talking to a 13-year old about boys she likes is fine!!!!1!

saint

Oct 27, 2017
Because I wouldn't possibly think that texting a 60+ year old woman is the same as texting a 13 year old woman, to the point where my mind wouldn't think to invoke the latter as an analogy for the former unless I thought they were actually similar, which would be very bad. If that's not what you were doing, then I was incorrect.

lmao fuck outta here with these reaches

yall really on some other shit

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
just here to point out that its literally impossible to "buy out the first two rows" of a GENERAL ADMISSION concert and maybe people just didn't want to see Pusher T in concert (no shit)

saint

Oct 27, 2017
just here to point out that its literally impossible to "buy out the first two rows" of a GENERAL ADMISSION concert and maybe people just didn't want to see Pusher T in concert (no shit)
it's toronto so it's not like it isn't feasible. clearly they bought GA tix and went to the front to try and hurt PUSH

Nov 16, 2017
Trying to take food out his kids mouth? Hes a damn millionaire and his wifes a damn millionaire. They aint some struggling low income family trying to get by on food stamps.

Fuck outta here with that shit.
Imagine taking that figure of speech literally.

and just because he's rich now doesn't me Kanye wasn't a poor black kid trying to survive for half of his life and his formative years.