• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
*People needed to trade in one of their on-feet shoes for the new QNTM shoes.
Kinda odd way to do things, but I think the point was to celebrate Chicago, the shoe launch, and the NBA All-Star game.
QNTM-MAIN-YM.png

QNTM sneakers go on sale this weekend in select stores $250 MSRP and resell anywhere from $500-1000 USD
The basketball version of the QNTM will debut at the NBA All-Star Game in Chicago tomorrow.

wgntv.com

Kanye West gives away Yeezy shoes in Chicago Friday

CHICAGO — Kanye West debuted his latest shoe in his popular Yeezy line by handing them out to fans in Chicago Friday. In honor of his upcoming YZY QNTM shoe, secret sherps (pictured below) parked…

Dec 24, 2017
Do we really want Kanye back in Chicago?We need that Oprah energy back. But we tore down her temple and raised one to the Clown God in its place.

ZeroDS

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
So wait you give one shoe and get a pair or do you have to hand over a pair for a pair?

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So wait you give one shoe and get a pair or do you have to hand over a pair for a pair?
You give one shoe and you get a pair.
It's bizzare af. In a lot of sneaker giveaways if you win expensive shoes, they make you wear them right away so they are no longer in mint condition. This means the shoes won't be worth as much on the resale market and it's like confirmation that you will keep the shoes.

ZeroDS

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
You give one shoe and you get a pair.
It's bizzare af. In a lot of sneaker giveaways if you win expensive shoes, they make you wear them right away so they are no longer in mint condition. This means the shoes won't be worth as much on the resale market and it's like confirmation that you will keep the shoes.
Huh weird. I wonder what they plan to do with all the odd shoes they pick up

LordFish

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought sherps was short for Sherpas and was wondering why a group was called a fleet. Kinda disappointed tbh

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's cool of him to do this. Credit where credit is due.
He's still a giant tap-dancing negro.

Banglish

Banned
Dec 16, 2017
It's hard to be Kanye fan these days. Shit like this gives me hope but deep down.. I know..

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's hard to be Kanye fan these days. Shit like this gives me hope but deep down.. I know..
Kanye would have to do massive MASSIVE amounts of civil rights activism for me to forgive him. And I've been a fan since TCD. I can't call myself one anymore though. I'm still able to listen to his old stuff because that person exists entirely separate from who the current Kanye is now. But anything post Yeezus I have trouble bumping because it was current Kanye who made it.

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
Kanye would have to do massive MASSIVE amounts of civil rights activism for me to forgive him. And I've been a fan since TCD. I can't call myself one anymore though. I'm still able to listen to his old stuff because that person exists entirely separate from who the current Kanye is now. But anything post Yeezus I have trouble bumping because it was current Kanye who made it.

yep, Kanye was one of the first times it bummed me out to drop someone and I don't do that lightly. Came up with so much of his stuff all the way back to when he first joined the scene. Know the lyrics to most of his songs, even the boost mobile commercial lol, but fuck this dude as of now.

Nov 27, 2017
California
Wear Payless/thrift store shoes, get $250 yeezys for free

I've seen vids of people running behind those things which is crazy, sneaker life is a crazy life

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
this is silly and fun, shame kanye is such a dense and shitty dude but this particular thing he is doing is silly and fun

Oct 28, 2017
That is some cold ass weather out there. I can feel that Chicago wind through the Instagram video.

Also Fuck them shoes! (unless you need shoes)