Best track on the album?

• Feel The Love (sponsored by JMON and Pusha T)

Votes: 42 15.2%
  • One of the "Howdy, partner! smiling cowboy emoji :)" duo (Fire, Cudi Montage)

Votes: 26 9.4%
  • One of the SPOOKY duo (4th Dimension, Kids See Ghosts)

Votes: 91 33.0%
  • Freee (Ghost Town, Pt. 2)

Votes: 25 9.1%
  • Reborn (KEEP MOVIN' FORWARD [MMMMMMHHHHHMMMMM])

Votes: 92 33.3%

• Total voters

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
Fxq02JV.png

vFHcDqvvDT6nMK7aH8KTwUEVNFOBE0_tEIwlCZtgikq2p975dm1MEhxDbVIYWk61qrmVNly-3axcKJ3zutXU2rHtMOS9xOJR_NPL5uxueUU-wUeP3ykG-wYoba-OXCGr5diqB0HK

BEAUTIFUL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMOOOAARNINNNNNnnnNNNNnnnN

Yes folks of ResetERA, it is indeed a beautiful morning (or night, depending on time zones and the like), because the time has come: Kanye West and Kid Cudi are collaborating together on a 7 track album, under the alias "Kids See Ghosts" (which is also the name of the album). Rumours about this project being in the works date back to around winter 2016 (EVERYBODY WINS), so this has been a long time coming.

EEPIjTzQ5okrU7rfidSHFm4zvMOp69Fl2nN3cu21dRGEAd1A5Lb8ciaXG6l47sZtXBFsyy7kNXqDDFRcDmkUoqDYL0cwjBHhy7xE-9zL83N4_7ixvvDi9nteLpHXRPwh1ZdXb1ip

Tracklist:

1. Feel The Love ft. Pusha T (produced by Kanye West and Mike Dean; additional production by Dot Da Genius, Justin Vernon [of Bon Iver], Evan Mast [of Ratatat], Cashmere Cat, Francis and the Lights, Benny Blanco, Plain Pat, and Noah Goldstein)

2. Fire (produced by Kanye West, Kid Cudi, Andre 3000, Boogz, Evan Mast)

3. 4th Dimension ft. Louis Prima (produced by Kanye West and Mike Dean; additional production by Noah Goldstein)

4. Freeee [Ghost Town Pt. 2] ft. Ty Dolla $ign (produced by Dot Da Genius, Kanye West, Mike Dean, Jeff Bhasker, Kid Cudi; additional production by Boogz, Andy C, Andrew Dawson)

5. Reborn (produced by Evan Mast, Dot Da Genius, Kid Cudi, Plain Pat; additional production by Benny Blanco)

6. Kids See Ghosts ft. Yasiin Bey (Mos Def) (produced by Kanye West, Dot Da Genius, Kid Cudi, Mike Dean, Plain Pat; additional production by Justin Vernon, Andrew Dawson, Noah Goldstein)

7. Cudi Montage (produced by Dot Da Genius, Kid Cudi, Mike Dean; additional vocals from Mr. Hudson)

Production credits via The Fader: http://www.thefader.com/2018/06/08/kids-see-ghost-album-creds

The album is being premiered at a listening party in Los Angeles at 8PM PST , 8:15PM PST, 8:30PM PST, 8:50PM PST, 10:15PM PST (EDIT FROM POST RELEASE: SKIP TO PAGE 20 TO SEE LIVE REACTIONS TO THE ALBUM)

...on Thursday June 7th. The listening party, like the one for Kanye West's "ye" album, will be streamed on the WAV app. Though, as was the case for the "ye" listening party, there should be some YouTube and Twitch mirrored streams for us non-mobile brethren.

Also, there's supposed to be a short film to go along with the album, directed by Dexter Navy of L$D and A$AP Forever fame:

Where to listen to the album:

SPOTIFY
ITUNES

The album artwork is by Japanese artist Takashi Murakami, who previously designed the artwork for Kanye's album Graduation, and directed the music video for the track Good Morning, from Graduation.

uENV44gOmv4vz0Qe9KsAiytA-JVHi8N9yGvu2lGB6E19MdsMwQm21QmuuUU3QPucN9fEQfkTFItuqlHDYxivdW4GCXCaFn3Dv67h2VRF9hGdt_LJyXka12m3rDyvjLg-w6GvN9Yo

(posting these because it's beautiful art and Graduation is a fucking masterpiece of an album)

Cudi and Kanye visited Murakami last August:

xYwD9slxCOSQsk5MdvnhbhwegwRMMGLhooaOjxQqH2nlSMyCpIL2d4p0AShPKcOrDJCpwr-QZloSL1sC3O71q9IasPMv4UyNHnTuJpiWbTsy-n7LrH7ePoS_nc_4MQodLA_nioz1

Murakami interview with Complex on the visit from Kanye and Cudi

More random Kids See Ghosts art:

JNXGAdde5mhwGxfggnGNlgTr0V0lCCwrU22UKd8W9iNoYX2fMydaMrbDo3zGKXnzfLC2Bc7jeb0e_21_uZHlCwjBTCHJS648rkzdmIXH6YJzG4b1xg0BH51uiYUC3vhBSpXhR1XR

yuk2ZdGYvELnaxOR6ANLTTOHrgWWJyiCEI9z-_mrXV6AOX5KlLp2NU_9uhi69SnOegLP9AMNV_uCXHO5U1NHFUonpiIzUFdOMumVx3GWnOcweFx3d_SioPuhSgTTb1_jCnm7LXsO

yss7GKgYSiY8PPlnAf1F9MVj0j7GnbfIm-tvcd3-4xuz9KlIsOBPmFOu8biU6uRf4Wp2qrUXt0DwzDjzwIbp-HLdQQdeJBfQ1jC1rKVd9qcm-YSZt5bslSwKGieheoXHzfPx_E_3

Pre-listening regimen (or, all of Kanye and Cudi's previous collaborations):

Welcome to Heartbreak (featuring Kid Cudi, from Kanye's 808s and Heartbreak)

Heartless (co-written by Kid Cudi, from Kanye West's 808s and Heartbreak)

Paranoid (co-written by Kid Cudi, from Kanye West's 808s and Heartbreak)

Sky Might Fall (co-written and co-produced by Kanye West, from Kid Cudi's Man on the Moon: The End of Day)

Make Her Say (featuring and produced by Kanye West, from Kid Cudi's Man on the Moon: The End of Day)

Erase Me (featuring Kanye West, from Kid Cudi's Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager)

Gorgeous (featuring Kid Cudi, from Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy)

All of The Lights (featuring additional/uncredited vocals from Kid Cudi, from Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy)

Christian Dior Denim Flow (featuring Kid Cudi, GOOD FRIDAYS loosie track)

Gotta Have It, Murder to Excellence, Illest Motherfucker Alive, The Joy (featuring additional vocals from Kid Cudi, from Kanye West and Jay Z's Watch the Throne)

Guilt Trip (additional vocals from Kid Cudi, from Kanye West's Yeezus)

Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1 (featuring Kid Cudi, from Kanye West's The Life of Pablo)

Waves (additional vocals from Kid Cudi, from Kanye West's The Life of Pablo)

No Mistakes (additional vocals from Kid Cudi, from Kanye West's ye)

Ghost Town (featuring Kid Cudi, from Kanye West's ye)

Love you all.

GahQ_4MItU1dmD2iHb2Zw3TUKKeBY2cJ9JImKU1jvtcLIPH__4RJu3-ulSp0SCJf93v6Y9ICnYazMnuqYqn-H0hmdbeozw9fKuY7ps1Mj6dTHf_3NycJyrRLzw2owJ2QD6enuOxM

Last edited:

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
mmmmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmmmmhhhhhhhh

This is gonna be a classic, I can feel it.

SeroTyler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
MARY MARY QUITE CONTRARY

Think this album will have any Beavis and Butt-Head skits?

RedValkyrie

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wait, I didn't even realize Cudi was on FSMH Pt. 1.

I'm looking forward to seeing what a Cudi has in store with this release. I didn't like his last two albums.

OP
OP
Icolin

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
Also just FYI, i made that OT banner thing today in MS Paint on a work computer. You're welcome, everyone

pink

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I got banned in the ye release thread

I will try not to do that again

giphy.gif

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Can't fucking wait!

And who the fuck is NAV and why is he popping up in every Kanye threas

Pat_DC

Oct 27, 2017
Out of all the new music coming out I think this has the most potential. Though I think this album is either going to be a master piece or really bad, no in between.

Let's do this era!

gnilres

Oct 28, 2017
Will Kid Cudi hum on this album?

Actually tho, I love Cudi and with stuff like WZRD I know he's good in collabs, can't wait to hear this

pilcrow

Oct 27, 2017
California
HOT TAKE: Cudi is only good when he works with Kanye

that being said, when he does work with Kanye......classic incoming