• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
You may have heard about the controversy surrounding this Palestinian college student who confronted Chelsea Clinton at a Christchurch terrorist attack memorial service. The woman in question has been getting threats of violence and insults against her and posted about it on twitter.

Enter Kathy Griffin:

You think this is bullying??? Hahahahahaha. I speak from experience you can't imagine, you fucking pussy. Wake up. We are all on this planet together. @ChelseaClinton does not deserve your misdirected anger.

Whether you think the young woman was in the wrong for her confrontation (personally, I don't). This type of gendered insults against women by women claiming to be feminist is disgusting. Calling someone a fucking pussy... ESPECIALLY A MUSLIM AMERICAN who gets bullied by institutions and societies as a whole globally? Kathy has some fucking nerve.

woman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
Genuinely in disgust by that tweet and the rest of the white feminist twitter crew who made this about the feelings of POOR, PREGNANT CHELSEA CLINTON :(

I also peeped a lot of people calling attention to the fact that this young woman supports Bernie Sanders. That also bothered me.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
lol at her calling anyone a pussy after her trump head debacle

liberal feminism tho lmao

moblin

Oct 25, 2017
Москва
Didn't Kathy fold immediately over that dumb picture with Trump's head, and then cry and get a bunch of puff pieces written about her?

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Griffin continues to feel the need to insert herself into every conversation. Terrible statement.

OtherWorldly

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
So I haven't been following the story, who is right and who is wrong. Seems to me like someone in true grief pissed off at another person who was recently incorrectly mischaracterising a muslims words

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I get where Griffin is coming from as I'm sure she was getting just absolutely vile shit after the Trump stuff. And the emails that person tweeted weren't too bad imo.

That being said, I don't get why she thinks she needs to one-up this person on this topic. It's not really a contest. They both probably have more in common than not and internet name calling here is pretty dumb.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Didn't Kathy fold immediately over that dumb picture with Trump's head, and then cry and get a bunch of puff pieces written about her?
No?
Who was writing puff pieces about Kathy Griffin?

She was fired from pretty much everything, placed on the No Fly List, and investigated by the Secret Service.

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017
Kathy Griffin's solar flare lookin' ass playing oppression Olympics with a palestinian woman is some good shit.

OP
OP
Supermanisdead
Oct 25, 2017
Where Kathy Griffin is "coming from" is a place of extreme willful ignorance over the actual day to day lives of Muslims around the world, literally days after a massacre in a Mosque. Saying a Palestinian American woman doesn't know what bullying really is is the definition of self centred white feminist victimhood. She can fuck the fuck off.

hurroocane

Oct 25, 2017
Germany

That's a weird way of summarising what happened to her.

The white house pulled a few strings so she would be (and did get) treated like a wanted terrorist internationally and she got pretty much blacklisted by all of hollywood and the majority of her friends.

Last edited:

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think it's important to put an exclamation on the fact that not even a day passed the massacre, half of 'woke' turned on a fucking dime, and eventually now everyone's giving each other sissy slaps about Bernie/Clinton bullshit. I sincerely have no hope for you America.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
anyway it's so incredibly revealing that the same liberals whose response to Ilhan Omar was "you can't tell Jews they're wrong about what is and isn't antisemitism" are perfectly fine telling Muslims they're wrong about what is and isn't Islamophobia

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
s7kOMP4.png

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Ahhhh there it is

Funny how that works
couldn't be much clearer that a certain segment of liberals only practices values of anti-bigotry and solidarity with marginalized groups selectively, when it aligns with their existing worldviews and makes them feel good about their own wokeness. Ask them to confront their own complicity in oppression and bigotry, and you're an enemy who must be destroyed

Last edited:

Prodigal Son

Oct 27, 2017
was hate-reading kathy's twitter the other day and this is somehow not even close to the craziest thing she's said or liked in the last week. she's a real piece of work

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm glad to see some people awakening to the absolute state of white liberalism/white feminism.

Every time this shit happens, a few more people see what's going on.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
was hate-reading kathy's twitter the other day and this is somehow not even close to the craziest thing she's said or liked in the last week. she's a real piece of work
Over the past year or so she's started getting very comfortable with a lot of problematic and racist youtubers like Jeffree Star.

TyrantII

Oct 25, 2017
Boston
Man, the left just seems dead set on eating its own.

Focus on the fucking goal people. The policy disputes comes later, first y'all need win and put people in place to lobby and work with.