• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kalmakov

user requested ban
Banned
Sep 10, 2019
Last time he did this someone responded with Negan from The Walking Dead. Eventually that wish was, for some bizarre reason, granted.

DOA Twitter responds.

Harada responds to a request for Captain Price, showing interest. This has been the only suggestion he has responded to.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm on board as long as it's the classic modern warfare price and not the new one

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Goddamnit Harada, if Tekken gets more guest characters, we all know Kiryu needs to get in.

Sakurai should put Kiryu in Smash just to show him how its done.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
The fact Harada has been doing this multiple times yet a Yakuza character has yet to show up in the game makes it pretty clear he just plain doesn't want to do it at all.

It's a real bummer, but at least it means I'll save money I guess.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
  • Chun-Li (Street Fighter)
  • Kazuma Kiryu (Yakuza)
  • Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy)
  • Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)
  • Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers)
  • Kyo Kusanagi (The King of Fighters)

Last edited:

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
The fact Harada has been doing this multiple times yet a Yakuza character has yet to show up in the game makes it pretty clear he just plain doesn't want to do it at all.

It's a real bummer, but at least it means I'll save money I guess.
I think Kiryu has the problem of fitting too well with Tekken. Guests are supposed to be wacky
This is where I'm at. Kiryu is such a no brainer that the fact he isnt in means Harada or Sega arent interested in the idea.

Also screw price. How would he even fight?

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Its never happening, is it?

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Here's an idea, what if we had the protagonist of a little know Japanese action/RPG game focussed on the criminal underworld?

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
If they want REALLY goofy guest star they could get Mac from It's Always Sunny.

Dude is a martial arts master. šŸ˜‰

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Screw it. We got Negan and Noctis, so anything's game at this point.

Bowsette for Tekken 7.
20181022151720-3074-33354.jpg

... ... What do you mean "that's just blonde Eliza"?
eliza.jpg

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Tekken should do what I thought they were going to do after getting Akuma and Geese and just add all of the big fighting game badguys.

Or just give us Kiryu and Majima.

OP
OP

Kalmakov

user requested ban
Banned
Sep 10, 2019
He's a martial artist with a distinctive fighting style that fits perfectly into Tekken. He makes 10000000000% more sense than CAPTAIN PRICE.
Yeah but here's the thing though.

Price would bring a fuck ton of people into Tekken, probably be the best selling DLC character they'd have.