• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017
ghfgexjgr.png

Bless you, I was going to post this.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
My fault, I read that as Xenogears lol. Still, why would yall want xenosaga?

Why not man? KOS-MOS and T-ELOS cameos in Xenoblade 2. They also have an artwork for Torna with the world tree. KOS-MOS has become very popular cause of her cameo. There's even a trademark rumour last year about a Ep III re release (HD collection?) Xenosaga has had no developments since 2006 as a series. Takahashi said he would continue the hexalogy if someone funded it.

NLCPRESIDENT

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Why not man? KOS-MOS and T-ELOS cameos in Xenoblade 2. They also have an artwork for Torna with the world tree. KOS-MOS has become very popular cause of her cameo. There's even a trademark rumour last year about a Ep III re release (HD collection?) Xenosaga has had no developments since 2006 as a series. Takahashi said he would continue the hexalogy if someone funded it.

You think all of it could fit on a switch cart? I remember falling asleep on cutscenes and waking up to the same cutscene...
Sure why not, but I dont think Nintendo should cover it. Do switch/ps4/PC so it has a better chance of getting made, I think.

And yes, I remember trying to grind crystals for Kos-mos and the big breasted ice dog lady (did she get patched out?) And never got them.

Edit: does Ms own xenosaga IP? Is it the same as the other xeno games? Is it different?

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
You think all of it could fit on a switch cart? I remember falling asleep on cutscenes and waking up to the same cutscene...
Sure why not, but I dont think Nintendo should cover it. Do switch/ps4/PC so it has a better chance of getting made, I think.

And yes, I remember trying to grind crystals for Kos-mos and the big breasted ice dog lady (did she get patched out?) And never got them.

Edit: does Ms own xenosaga IP? Is it the same as the other xeno games? Is it different?

No, Namco does but Monolith Soft developed it. However, the cameos prove they have a great relationship. KOS-MOS appears in every crossover these days so it/s perfect. It can't be made on PS4 since MS is Nintendo unless someone else ports it. It would be bad though and I dont want that risk. If you fell asleep then oh well but I happen to really enjoy suspenseful games like Xeno because of numerous cutscenes and great story.

Dynamite Cop

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Michael Murray going from novelty white foreigner(a lot of Japanese studios do this JP Kellams, Tim Rogers, Ryan Payton) to producer of the series? White privilege exists in Japan, too.

NLCPRESIDENT

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
No, Namco does but Monolith Soft developed it. However, the cameos prove they have a great relationship. KOS-MOS appears in every crossover these days so it/s perfect. It can't be made on PS4 since MS is Nintendo unless someone else ports it. It would be bad though and I dont want that risk. If you fell asleep then oh well but I happen to really enjoy suspenseful games like Xeno because of numerous cutscenes and great story.
Yea, I never finished the first one. If MS is the ones to port then they have to fix the cutscenes.. some of them were long as hell. Otherwise I enjoyed the game and really like Kos.

Cheers tho. I hope they do port it for fans of the series.