• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
The King of Underground Comedy is back and ready to exercise the right to speak his mind. Great America premieres January 16 on Netflix.

Trailer isn't that funny but the older Katt specials are amazing and I've heard good things from people who have seen him perform over the past year :think emoji:

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I need an O/U on Illuminati references. Shame the crack got to his brain, his first couple specials are hysterical.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
Im not sure if katt is a sellable name these days like dave is.
getting beat up by a kid probably didnt help his brand

OP
OP
signal

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Apparently he's brought up that fight in his act over the past year. Who knows if he'll talk about it on this.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
When Bill Bellamy going to get his hour? Folks need AOL jokes in 2018

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Kevin Hart is probably the butt/punchline of the majority of his jokes.

Katt's old specials were hilarious.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wow so Netflix will give anyone a show then.

DSgV4sZVoAE3_9i.jpg

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Katt in his prime was something, dude would sweat out his perm going so hard

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
His last few specials weren't that good. Wasn't he defending creationism in one of them?
Didn't this guy go like literally insane a while back?
Yeah, for a good minute. I saw commercials for an Owen Wilson movie he was in a week or two ago so I guess he manged to pull himself together.

¡Hip Hop!

Nov 9, 2017
Dude went off the deep end. Years ago I remember him saying he was going to retire (after performing the same material for a long time). I guess he needs money.