• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017

Sorry, spot has been filled:

06b.jpg

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the fact that she recorded a NEW song for this game, and not just a remix with old vocals like Ariana did?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ariana and Katy get in and Mariah Carey gets relegated to some other random-ass mobile game.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Gaga should be in Bayonetta and we would have a new fan war like ARTPOP vs. Prism in 2013

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I'd like to see more of these cross-overs in games, with artists actually being themselves in-universe, like say in Pokémon one of the gym leaders would be... I dunno, Bruno Mars? And he'd also be a singer in the game's universe.

Zeel

Oct 27, 2017
So if we really go through all the extended family of the crossovers, we could have Katy Perry fight Hitler?

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
I'll never understand how 2 of my favorite things (pop music and FFBE) that are otherwise so disparate keep mashing up in this way, but thanks Square Enix. You're making at least one person very very happy with this, even if the FFBE community at large is mostly indifferent and gamers in general are just left confused by it.

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think someone in the mobile department at SE really wants to do a new Song Summoner.