• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Actor-model Josh Kloss, who starred in Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" music video in 2010, has accused the singer of exposing him at a roller skating rink.

Writing on Instagram, Kloss described his interaction with Perry: "It was Johny Wujek's birthday party at moonlight roller way. And when I saw her, we hugged and she was still my crush. But as I turned to introduce my friend, she pulled my Adidas sweats and underwear out as far as she could to show a couple of her guy friends and the crowd around us, my penis. Can you imagine how pathetic and embarrassed I felt?"

Source: https://variety.com/2019/music/news/katy-perry-sexual-misconduct-josh-kloss-1203300452/amp/

Greecian

Oct 27, 2017
Fucked up if true. It's not acceptable, whoever you are.

EDIT: A BAD TAKE USED TO BE HERE

Last edited:

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
Utterly unacceptable.

I've had women grab my dick in clubs.

I know as guys we're supposed to laugh it off, but I didn't even know these women.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
"females"
Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png

That said-fucked up story.

Trice

Banned
Nov 3, 2018
Croatia
Her fans in the comments are pure trash.

Also, people getting hung up about the use of "female"? Stop your bullshit.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
This isn't the first time Katy Perry has done sketchy stuff either. This reminded me of the time she tricked a kid into kissing her on American Idol because he hadn't had his first kiss yet.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So if we are going by the rules in the Andy Dick thread, should this guy have snuck up behind Katy Perry and punched her on the back of her head until she was unconscious, or no?

Last edited:

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Utterly unacceptable.

I've had women grab my dick in clubs.

I know as guys we're supposed to laugh it off, but I didn't even know these women.

You know, if a man came up to a woman and grabbed her breasts or vagina I'd fully support her slapping or even decking the sketchy motherfucker but as men, we obviously can't do that which means a verbal response or ignoring it altogether.

That's really fucked up by the way.

Greecian

Oct 27, 2017
Point taken

i just want to be clear. I fully support Josh Closs. I guess that word just irks me for whatever reason. I'm sorry

InspectaDekka

Banned
Jan 4, 2019
It's real fucked up for shit like that to happen unprovoked and unwanted

I had my cock touched at a bar by a drag queen once who was like several years my senior and I made it obvious I didn't appreciate it.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
Wujek did, but she hasn't yet
this is his response for the record:

"Oh hell no. I'm not about to let you make accusations against my friend like this. This is such bullshit," Wujek commented on Kloss' initial post. "Katy would never do something like that. We all know about your on going obsession with her since the day of filming that video. You were writing her music. And planning an imaginary future with her. It's not ok to do this to people who have done nothing but uplift and inspire others. Focus on your life and your daughter and move on josh. I'll be praying for you. We all will."