• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
"Designs"

Cause design is easy, lets slap on a couple of eyes and a lip on this shoe right here and call it a day! Al Bundy did this better.

floridaguy954

Oct 29, 2017
Institutionalized racism ladies and gentlemen, fuck.

Remember that institutionalized racism does not have to be intentional or will ill intent to be racism.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
I don't understand how they could want to sell those...

And not even because it ressembles a Black Face or anything. Simply because it's ugly as fuck. Who who'd want to buy that shit ?

haziq

Oct 29, 2017
I feel like every fashion designer has a secret folder in their Photoshop library specifically for racially-provocative designs.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Who the fuck would wear this anyway? It's like they were designed by 5 years old girl.

Devil

Oct 25, 2017
All these stupid designs that we get to see before they get pulled make me think about how many even crazier shit we never got to see because someone sane saw that right in time before it went public.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
You can't put a shitty face on shitty shoes now in case......

....Come on, banning some of this stuff is just handing ammo to the "Freedom of speech" racists. Pick your battles.

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gimp masks for your feet
spit-take-gif-13.gif

massoluk

Oct 25, 2017
Thailand
Jesus fucking Christ, those are some ugly shoes that FFX and Baten Kaitos characters would rather die than get caught wearing them

Terrell

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
And (idiot) people say PC culture has gone too far? It did the world a great service this day. In fact, by not ordering the shoes be burned immediately, PC culture clearly didn't go far enough.

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Institutionalized racism ladies and gentlemen, fuck.

Remember that institutionalized racism does not have to be intentional or will ill intent to be racism.

While intentions indeed have no bearing on whether an action or behavior is racist, I'm failing to see the institution element. My understanding is that would be in reference to racism borne out of laws and other underlying systems of a society. This just seems to be just plain racism, whether by ignorance or actually taking inspiration from those shows.

Deleted member 11182

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slightly off-topic, but she really seems to love all that Eye of Province symbol crap. She probably thinks she is subtle and smart.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Regardless of blackface, those shoes are ugly as sin tbh. They could have been green, red, blue, pink or anything to avoid the blackface, but they still would have been horrible.

Kinggroin

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Uranus, get it?!? YOUR. ANUS.
They have a light skin and dark skin version. They knew what they were doing.

That don't mean shit. They could have played it off as one representing black people (in the land of living shoes) and not necessarily black face.

But the fucked up part is that the rest of the features don't align. Blue eyes, white nose...

...black face.

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
Oh my god designers, just fucking hire people to check your shit! Why is this so hard?

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
Those shoes are a crime against fashion

Even ignoring the blatant blackface implications, those are just ugly as sin. How can someone be a professional designer and greenlight that?

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
If this is what it takes to be a fashion designer...I chose the wrong career path. Like my god that is trash. Who buys this shit?