• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant spark relationship rumors

Oct 25, 2017

Keanu Reeves has sparked rumors that he is in a relationship, after walking hand-in-hand down the red carpet with artist and philanthropist Alexandra Grant at an event in Los Angeles.
"The Matrix" star, 55, has reportedly been friends with Grant, 46, since they met roughly a decade ago.

Fury451

Oct 27, 2017
Good looking couple. And she’s not 20, Keanu stays winning.

Now I wait for the”what’s wrong with a 35 year age difference?” comments

Oct 27, 2017
Not really into celebrity stuff, but they are a cute couple. I'm glad a good dude like Keanu has found happiness. Seems like she is a really good person as well from her wiki. Apparently, they've been collaborating together on creative endeavors and been friends for over a decade now.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
9 years older but looks 9 years younger... how the hell does he do it...

Dreams-Visions

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
after a quick search, there is an endless array of photos of them together, typically holding hands and smiling like some HS kids. why is this only a "rumor" and just now?

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I saw this yesterday and you had the typical assholes making comments about it, but I think they look good together. I'm happy for him.