• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
0eiencoxquw31.jpg

Keanu Reeves has sparked rumors that he is in a relationship, after walking hand-in-hand down the red carpet with artist and philanthropist Alexandra Grant at an event in Los Angeles.
"The Matrix" star, 55, has reportedly been friends with Grant, 46, since they met roughly a decade ago.

Oct 27, 2017
Good looking couple. And she's not 20, Keanu stays winning.

Now I wait for the"what's wrong with a 35 year age difference?" comments

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's kinda funny how he's basically ten years older than her but doesn't look it at all. Dude really does not age at all.

Tansut

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 16, 2017
I can't think of a more deserving celebrity.

He's just the best.

Oct 27, 2017
Not really into celebrity stuff, but they are a cute couple. I'm glad a good dude like Keanu has found happiness. Seems like she is a really good person as well from her wiki. Apparently, they've been collaborating together on creative endeavors and been friends for over a decade now.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
9 years older but looks 9 years younger... how the hell does he do it...

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
after a quick search, there is an endless array of photos of them together, typically holding hands and smiling like some HS kids. why is this only a "rumor" and just now?

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I saw this yesterday and you had the typical assholes making comments about it, but I think they look good together. I'm happy for him.