• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

VulcanRaven

alt account
Banned
Oct 21, 2019
Happy for him, one of my favorite celebrities by far, and they do seem like a cut coup

that said, I don't get all the "kudos on dating a 45 year old" thing

it would not be problematic at all if he was dating someone in their 20's or 30's as long as both are happy and it's consensual (duh)

never understood the bizarre obsession with people like Leonardo DiCaprio that prefer dating younger

maybe because it is rarer to see? Still, whatever floats that persons boat

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
I cannot believe that man is 55. We need to update the saying to Black and Keanu dont crack.

They look great together.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
He looks really happy. Good on Keanu!

Hopefully the media will leave them alone and let them do their business.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this is one of those open secret things. Really happy for Alexandra, she is a super rad person. Got to meet Keanu through her. He's a super nice, super goofy person.

Last edited:

Deleted member 50454

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 5, 2018
Someone on twitter was saying "lol at Hollywood making us thinkna 10 year difference is a good thing"
People have issues.

Another person who only dates people born on the same year and same day.

Dg3Q_14VQAAK04G.jpg

TableBeRound

Alt account
Banned
Oct 21, 2019
The "That's like a 5 year old man having a girlfriend that won't be born for another 4 YEARS." part makes me think it's not serious but maybe not.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
They look great together, best of wishes! It's sad it's so rare for a Hollywood actor to be dating someone who isn't the age her dad could be.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
People online deciding what is and isn't an age appropriate gap in two adult strangers' relationships is apparently a thing. Because everything has to be "a thing" on twitter apparently.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
He seems like a genuine wholesome guy so it brings me some small joy to know that he is happy outside of all of his work.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
People online deciding what is and isn't an age appropriate gap in two adult strangers' relationships is apparently a thing. Because everything has to be "a thing" on twitter apparently.
I don't understand how people enjoy their daily lives with Twitter as part of it. I absconded from the platform years ago. I get my Twitter updates exclusively from this forum.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Just for clarification, one of the reasons people are interested in this and it's not just a typical TMZ celeb story is because Keanu went through some very tragic circumstances:

On December 24, 1999, Reeves' girlfriend, Jennifer Syme, gave birth eight months into her pregnancy to Ava Archer Syme-Reeves, who was stillborn. The strain put on their relationship by their grief resulted in their break-up several weeks later. On April 2, 2001, Syme was driving alone on Los Angeles' Cahuenga Boulevard when she sideswiped three parked cars, rolled over several times, and was thrown from the car. Authorities believed she died instantly. She was reportedly being treated for depression and taking two prescription drugs, which police found in her car.[67][68] Reeves, who was scheduled to begin shooting back-to-back Matrix sequels during the subsequent spring, sought "peace and time" to deal with the incident, according to his friend Bret Domrose, a guitarist in Reeves' alternative rock band Dogstar.[67]

... which really destroyed him and he's been pretty much single his whole life since then. But he's done a ton of charity work and seems to be a super kind human. So seeing him finally in a relationship with another seemingly nice and philanthropic person is kind of heart warming.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Aw im happy for them :)

i wish some of the rest you could not be assholes in a thread like this for a day

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love when unhappy internet dwellers that have done nothing with their lives start acting like they know what's best for happy people's relationships.

Good job on finding happiness, Mr. Wick.