• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ryu_Ken

Oct 30, 2017
User Banned (5 Days): Inappropriate objectifying commentary
Wow she is punching well above her weight.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, hadn't realized exactly what Keanu went through. I just knew vague stuff like "Keanu has been through some shit."

Find your happiness, Keanu. You deserve it.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Surprised she'd date a guy as old as him.

Robbing the cradle at 443 years age difference.

timeline.jpg

CHRIS+HANSEN-NBC.jpg

Last edited:

less

Oct 25, 2017
Good for Keanu. He deserves a bit of happiness after what has happened to jim.

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
I wish them nothing but happiness. They seem like kind, good-hearted people who truly enjoy each other's company.

VulcanRaven

alt account
Banned
Oct 21, 2019
So many people focusing on her age feels weird

I agree, but ERA would be focusing on it even more if she was in her 20s

not sure why anyone gives a fuck about the age of people dating as long as both are legal adults

just like there's a bunch of gross comments in here about her looking old, etc

there also seems to be lots of salty people upset men like to date younger, playing the older woman victim card or something

it's all weird

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Too inappropriate of a comment. Sorry but it was a nasty comment i just said

Last edited:

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
not sure why anyone gives a fuck about the age of people dating as long as both are legal adults
In my country even though both people are legal, but if both people have different age gap that is too far, they cannot get married except if they pay marriage tax 60 percents of total monthly income which is very insane. But in the case of keanu reeves, 10 year age gap is still fine, but 20 more is no

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
In my country even though both people are legal, but if both people have different age gap that is too far, they cannot get married except if they pay marriage tax 60 percents of total monthly income which is very insane. But in the case of keanu reeves, 10 year age gap is still fine, but 20 more is no
That's really weird. If it's unethical according to your culture then it shouldn't be allowed at all. If it's allowed then the tax is ridiculous.

kiKs__

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 3, 2019
If I was a famous actor I would go the Leo route and only date models.

Props to Wick for moving differently.