• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Rodjer

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
That dude looks so goddamn tired.....

z0dhhr5nnn231.png

thedas

Jul 25, 2018
The more I hear about this game the less I'm interested and I have no idea why. I had zero hype for RDR2 and I ended up loving the game so we never know.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys think there will be a "Keanu" for each of the "Heroes" you can choose from the character creator? Johny Silverhand was one of choices you could make.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is that Marcin? We have the next evolution

0obgQUL.png

lol

(Yes I know it's just natural aging, but I'm sure even he appreciates a laugh about it)

As for Keanu, cool to know it's not just some 5 min Hollywood tie-in.

edit: Just noticed I was beaten above

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
The Virgin Bethesda: Spends the entire voice budget on a single Star Trek guy to voice ten lines.

The Chad CDPR: Has Keanu Reeves for the entire length of the game, still enough money to go around for the rest of the budget.

Heckler456

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I....what? I feel like I know alot less about this game than I thought I did. What the hell have I missed? Lol
You can pick a "role model" out of three (so far) options when creating your character, apparently. And Johnny Silverhand is one of them. So people assumed "well, maybe if I pick one of the other options, it'll be that person guiding me through the game". Could still be the case, but who knows.

SamWilson

Alt account
Banned
Mar 14, 2019
Missed opportunity to have a female option for Keanu's character

uh...what?

He's playing Johnny Silverhand. An actual character from the RPG series.

Also, given the character creation screen, he's possibly 1 of 3 characters that can follow the protagonist around, depending on who you choose are your childhood hero.

SamWilson

Alt account
Banned
Mar 14, 2019
You can pick a "role model" out of three (so far) options when creating your character, apparently. And Johnny Silverhand is one of them. So people assumed "well, maybe if I pick one of the other options, it'll be that person guiding me through the game". Could still be the case, but who knows.

That's what I think and hope too. Although it'd be tough to not choose to have Keanu following me around. Unless the other 2 are equally big names or good characters.

Staf

Nov 7, 2017
Gothenburg, Sweden
Don't think i've been this hyped for a game, this far out from release, in my whole gaming life. And i'm 35 year old so i've seen some shit let me tell you lol!

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think the Childhood Hero aspect is in the game anymore. There's no way they're going to spend so much on Keanu and not make him a focus.

JesseEwiak

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Do you guys think there will be a "Keanu" for each of the "Heroes" you can choose from the character creator? Johny Silverhand was one of choices you could make.

I heard an interesting option on who one of the other main NPC "Heroes" could be, on the Waypoint podcast.

Note, it's somebody incredibly famous who kinda already tweeted about the game.