• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

Proof that it pays off to stay humble in life.
Be hungry, but be grateful for what you have.

Just stay away from his Dog or a pencil.

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
Nothing against Keanu Reeves, he really seems like a nice guy.
But that's a very low bar to clear.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've only ever heard nothing but great things about this man. Does anyone even dislike the guy?

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I always thought he gave millions/profit sharing % on the Matrix to the CG team, now seems like it's an old internet myth

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Incredible, he relinquished his seat on the subway. I never did that once in my entire life

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
There was a leak awhile ago, obviously fake, that had Keanu cast in the roll of Adam Warlock. I'd have loved that. I'd love to see him in the MCU with a larger platform to continue being a good dude.

Deleted member 4274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That subway video gets me every time. Such a cool considerate dude. But the OP's video kills me. How is he so nice? I don't get it. He's literally reading facts about Burbank to a bus full of passengers he's helping get to their destination. I'm fucking baffled by the whole thing. Guy's a ducking saint, because it's fucking REAL. He just gave an interview with Colbert. Dude barely talked about himself.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Dude is a saint. Surprised there isn't a "religion/cult" formed around him. Not that I'm advocating, but considering his influence and his means, it's amazing he seems like such a nice guy, maybe the most sincere in Hollywood.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Keanu is great, but I think it's weird for people to put celebrities on this moral pedestal when it doesn't take much for that moral "cache" to be taken away. He's a nice guy, but he's one bad tweet away from a bunch of people on here calling him trash. And then will be brought up everytime someone mentions how great of a guy Keanu is. Just saying it's weird.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Keanu is great, but I think it's weird for people to put celebrities on this moral pedestal when it doesn't take much for that moral "cache" to be taken away. He's a nice guy, but he's one bad tweet away from a bunch of people on here calling him trash. And then will be brought up everytime someone mentions how great of a guy Keanu is. Just saying it's weird.
guy hasn't made a tweet since like 2015 apparently. Any interactions with him outside of his movies come from the real world. Folks have tried to get him to mess up and he seems extremely active in his mission to try and be respectful to everyone.

Yes a video could always surface up of him being shitty, but at the same time for some reason people only seem to really catch him when he's traveling somewhere or on set.

Deleted member 28192

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017

everything about this post is true lol

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018

tenor.gif

OP
OP
SnatcherHunter

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

Sigh
While I get your point, (we are all human) let's not try to derail the the conversation. The man is just very nice despite his fame. I don't wish him any negativity.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Maybe it's all an act and just part of the Keanu Reeves branding. In private, he may be a huge piece of shit.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe it's all an act and just part of the Keanu Reeves branding. In private, he may be a huge piece of shit.
Nah, he has a pretty sad story. Lost his best friend, his child was still born, and than the mother of that child ( his Girlfriend) died in a car crash all in the span of like 6 years. Seems like a guy who is depressed inside and is just trying to make it through life as peacefully as possible.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Some people recognize that life's short and the best way to live it is to just try to make it kinder for others while you're around. Because if it's even just a bit kinder, it's noticeably easier, and it's a lot better

Dynamite Cop

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
People are fickle as fuck and you're totally right.

I did laugh at the #5 "He's a true gentleman" with the hoverhand photo, though! But regarding the topic, yeah, Keanu, publicly, seems like a really chill, down to earth person which is pretty rare for people that have his kind of fame and money. I think this type of behavior should be celebrated, honestly. I think other rich people are too fucking weak to reach his level of humility, though..