• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_psumk3slZB1xg3d7ro2_540.gif
Put this gif in reverse and it's the coolest Deal With It gif ever.

Black_Red

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like it's more the awkward person doesn't want to presume the person has given them permission of physical contact for a quick picture and they opt to do hoverhand
I mean I understand if you're going to grab someone by the hips or waist, but the shoulders shouldnt be a problem for anyone (unless you're sweting or something).

I understand is a different culture, In South America everyone from the opposite sex will greet you with a kiss in the cheek, and a little hug even bosses, doctors, teachers, or anyone unless its something extremely formal, so a hand in the shoulder its like nothing.

I'm traveling to Europe by the end of the month for the first time, so this is kind of important to understand for me lol.

Orbit

Banned
Nov 21, 2018
other celebrity scandals have made me so, so disappointed. but if dark stuff ever came out about keanu reeves, i would be pretty devestated.