• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Some criminal mastermind out there is plotting ways of luring Keanu into appearing as a villain.

Fuck I think I'll just write that movie.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
At this point I have to assume this is another deep fake and Keanu wasn't even on set for these scenes

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I still can't get over how weird he looks clean shaven. He's had a beard or goatee so long that it's weird to see him without it.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Keanu is gonna have to keep memeing all the way to this movie's release to help it become a success.

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
He's not. Watch him shoot guns. He just writes with his left hand.

I shoot, throw, and kick with my left. I write with my right. I'm a lefty.
I dunno... I bat, and play hockey right handed. I throw left handed. I write left handed. But i use tools right handed (chainsaw, etc). Not sure, maybe he is ambidextrous?

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Unreal you guys are sticking up for Keanu still. This piece of trash is making a movie with Alex Winter... Alex was on the Joe Rogan podcast which hosts a bunch of alt-right shitheads and Joe being one too. This in turn connects Keanu to the flow of shitty people. He is tainted.

/s

Mik2121

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
He's not. Watch him shoot guns. He just writes with his left hand.

I shoot, throw, and kick with my left. I write with my right. I'm a lefty.
This is a bit silly, lmao. I consider him lefty if he writes with his left hand. I also write with my left, use scissors with my left and anything that requires precision as well. I use my right for other things including shooting with air guns. Am I right-handed now and I was wrong my whole life? :P