• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Someone needs to ask him what he thinks about CDPR's weird transphobic shit so we can get a public apology from them

Edit: yes above

Mazinger

Banned
Nov 15, 2017
Screenshot_20190612-092745_Discord.png

Lemon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wanna know how Keanu feels about all the transphobia that's come out of CDPR and Cyberpunk 2077.
Wasn't he starred in that alt right movie with the red pill? John Wick also seems to be a movie reinforcing toxic masculinity. Not really sure if Keanu is an ally even though he hasn't explicitly expressed anything suspect.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Keanu seems generally awesome, he's at the top of my list of celebrities I hope never get exposed as being creeps IRL. His appearance was definitely a highlight of the show.

Oct 27, 2017
It didn't happen to be "Miyamoto", did it?
Probably not, but hilarious if it was.

Edit: only Keanu Reeves at this particular e3 could have gotten that kind of reaction. Celebrities usually come off poorly at these things. It's why no one does this anymore and it adds to the shock of Keanu showing up.

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
My family and I saw him on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno a great many years ago. Seemed like such a good normal guy. Very tall and thin in person.

Altera

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
You could definitely tell he was overwhelmed when he was on stage. Loved it.

Also in before people try to derail this thread by talking about the CDPR controversy...just kidding. Too late.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
What they don't tell you about is the couple of fans he left in his dressing room afterwards as nothing but withered husks. Gotta maintain than immortal youth somehow.

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
"I think he was kind of blown away by the response," Spencer said. "And I loved how we just wallowed in it. and then when he came back off he was just like, 'wow.'"

Somehow I can imagine exactly what it was like when he said that.

Also I believe it's spelled "Whoa."

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Do yall actually think Keanu is a great actor though? At least in the movies I've seen with him, at best he seems to be a mediocre acting. Most of the time I would rate him a little below-average

I don't care what he does outside acting, that's irrelevant to me and not part of evaluating acting skills

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Do yall actually think Keanu is a great actor though? At least in the movies I've seen with him, at best he seems to be a mediocre acting. Most of the time I would rate him a little below-average

I don't care what he does outside acting, that's irrelevant to me and not part of evaluating acting skills

He's entertaining to watch even if he's never gonna win an Oscar.

Leo-Tyrant

Jan 14, 2019
San Jose, Costa Rica

He is a star above being a great actor. That means that yeah, he is not particularly versatile and he has a bit of a wooden portrait in most movies, but he works very hard for each role and it all comes up as polished in the end. His face and movies are so iconic at this point that he really is a star.

He is very wholesome in all his interviews and real life behavior, donations, etc. (I know you dont care), that also adds to the people perception of him.

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Well, we don't know for sure that Keanu was blown away, only Spencers impression. The over the top comparison is saying that Hayao Miyasaki considers that "anime was a mistake" and taking that for gospel.