• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lorcain

Oct 27, 2017
Keanu has willed it into existence.
y4gzjj9.jpg
I feel sorry for anyone around the same age as Keanu that has to be in a picture with him. Actually I should expand that to any mortal that has to be in a picture with Keanu.

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
hope his John Wick 3 training comes into play in Cyberpunk

quad loading that shotgun still looks like magic to me lol

cgatto

Feb 9, 2018
Canada
I like him. Why is this guy so likeable?
Have you read any actual stories about Keanu? He's genuinely a super nice guy and always has time for fans.
Hell, early in his career he turned down like ten million dollars to do Speed 2 so that he could instead play Hamlet in a local stage production in Manitoba. It's ridiculous.

Nov 1, 2017
Makes me wonder if he'll pop up at other times to promote the game. A commercial would be great.

I just said a commercial would be great......talk about crazy.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
I chime in the positive movement :)
One can tell he is a genuinely nice guy, all testimonies converge, fame didn't spin his head.
Embrace the love Mr Fusion (i think i remember that was his code), and fly with it.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
One day, I hope to buy one the more exclusive bikes from his company to meet him and give him an acrylic painting. I know he jokingly replied, "Gravity" when asked how he is so grounded/down to earth but as someone who has seen power corrupt many, I would love to know what was his strategy to remain as decent of human being as he still is.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I've been on the Keanu train since The Matrix dropped and only had a little speed bump with 47 Ronin, ya'll are late to this party!

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly the best thing of E3 this year. Sucks that such an awesome event is being tainted by CDPR fuckery but at this point I expect that out of the company now.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
His appearance is probably one of the most memorable E3 moments ever for me. It was THAT good.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
I briefly "met" KR on the subway in London when working at Squeenix more than 10 years ago.
He was in a bit of "undercover" mode, baseball cap over his eyes and everything, I noticed it was him (of course) but said nothing, I just smiled at him and did the "shush" thing with my index finger over my mouth and kinda winked. We got off at the same station and I didn't want to bother him or blow his "cover" so I went my way, but when we were getting past the ticket barriers (Liverpool St. Station) he approached me and said "thanks dude, awesome shirt btw, rooting for ya!".

I replied "I always knew you were awesome" lol

I was wearing Italy's FIFA WC 2006 jersey and just the day before we drew 1-1 vs USA lol
You know how the story ends tho 🏆

Stay awesome Keanu.