• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Full video

Article on it Here

Here's a short clip where she talks about having bruises all over her body and almost coming out about it when the Chris Brown stuff broke

"When the Rihanna and Chris Brown pictures came out I thought about coming out because I also had bruises all over my body. But I didn't say anything because I'm private. But seeing her the way she looked and then looking at myself… I felt embarrassed."

She also talks about him cheating on her, and a bitter custody battle.

For those not in the know, Kelis is an RNB singer and Nas is a critically acclaimed rapper.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Catvoca

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Updated the OP with more info. This is awful stuff.

That Nas/Ye album is not looking so good now huh

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Fuck Nas

Jay won

And he got sonned by a rookie point guard

Terrible that Kelis had to go through that

the quote where she said they would have the worst night ever and he'd wake up and not remember because of the alcohol is some shit.

Last edited:

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Shame culture and people allowed so much harassment and violence against women to be covered up, ignored, or even easily forgiven and forgotten.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
Well this certainly alleviates the mental gymnastics I'd have to pull in order feel comfortable with copping the new album when it comes out. Easy pass now.

Terrible that Kelis had to go through this shit.

Shuri

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Terrible stuff! Of all people.. Nas. I'm getting rid of his music I have at home. What a loser.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking loved Nas. This kills me. Well, fuck him then. Poor woman had to deal with some bullshit. Looks like I'll be skipping both kanye and his album this summer

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Shame culture and people allowed so much harassment and violence against women to be covered up, ignored, or even easily forgiven and forgotten.

nah bRO he made an album when I was young that I reALly liked and he made ether hahahaha Jay Z is gay what a sick song that means he won

I'm so excited for his album with MAGA Kanye. As long as the beats are sick and he raps like iLLMattic cause it was so dope he will be fine. As long as the album is fire bRO

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
she said she wasn't a gold digger because you gotta have gold first of all. whew.

bury nas. bury the yeezy/nas project. dudes done.

Vibranium

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah doesn't surprise me at all, I choose to believe her. Absolutely shameful and while I've consumed lots of media content by bad people, it still makes me sick. Good for her for speaking up.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
As if there was ever any doubt Jay won at life.

It's shitty that all of our music icons are going down I flames terrible for the culture

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
God damnit Nas, fuck you too. Very disheartening to hear/read stories like this almost constantly. We need to be better.