• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
1gnjsm.jpg

8ynkpv.jpg

29fjhh.jpg

38vjg8.jpg

45gkgd.jpg

5d9ji2.jpg

6y0kqo.jpg

7h6jep.jpg

Ovvv

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 11, 2019
I want this game to be good so bad

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Looks gorgeous. Really hoping for a strong Majora's Mask influence on this, story-wise I mean.

Vidpixel

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty shocked it's coming to PS4 as well. Looks incredible visually, love the art style.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
games are going to look so incredible this gen. I mean, some of the launch cross-gen titles already look amazing. hell, many ps4 games do too. but in a couple years from now? shits gonna be fuckin WILD

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Seriously hoping we get a release date soon. Hopefully early 2021!

Those tarsier-looking enemies look pretty dope. I wonder if they're actually inspired by tarsiers...

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017
And this is a cross-gen game... Will be interesting to see the comparisons between them. They've already talked about some of the differences, but I can't wait to see them in side-by-side comparisons.

This generation will be insane.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
This game is going to catch a ton of people off guard. Lots incredible, but it's just barely off the zeitgeist radar to where it's going to sneak up on folks. I think it's going to be incredible.

liquidmetal14

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Is this coming to Steam?

If I have a PS5 it seems like a good showcase game but they damn well better bring those console improvements with the SSD fast loading to PC.