• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand any of this but i really dislike his sound and music.
Hate the sound of soprano sax in general though. But he plays it extra disgusting imo. sorry to the fans, listen to what you like. Just my opinion.
Own what you love people. I certainly do.

What is a "flex" and what is "trying to style on"?

Last edited:

Awesome Kev

Banned
Jan 10, 2018
he's great at what he does and succesful as balls, definitely deserves to flex as much as he wants

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
kenny g more like kenny damn i didn't know that man was that successful

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Linking to racist content
Last edited by a moderator:

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not that I have any problem with him doing this, but what's the context of it?

mikeamizzle

Oct 25, 2017
Love this lol. Kenny G gets way too much hate. I'm also loving the corded phone he's rocking in that flex cave.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
What's the single most important thing the falcons have to do to beat the patriots in the super bowl?

mrjohill

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand any of this but i really dislike his sound and music.
Hate the sound of soprano sax in general though. But he plays it extra disgusting imo. sorry to the fans, listen to what you like. Just my opinion.
Own what you love people. I certainly do.

What is a "flex" and what is "trying to style on"?

It's when you show off

Link the Hero

Jul 5, 2018
I barely know any of Kenny G's music. I only know that Pat Metheny talked very negatively about him some years ago. I found that quite funny because I've never heard Metheny talking like that before.

Oct 27, 2017
That is the most Kenny G tweet possible.

Ultimately harmless, but still annoying for no real reason I can name, much like his music.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
popular to hate on KennyG for a minute, but he's skilled and can play all kinds. People just mad because he played what the terrible gatekeeper industry asked for.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
I bet a "Kung-Fu Kenny G" mashup album would be badass.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only one man in history can style on Kenny G tho. And it's not even close. Goodnight Kenny G, sax-baby.

BMaSKU8.gif

Eu2imK4.gif

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
Kenny G reminds me of Guy Fieri and Richard Simmons in that they are in that unfortunate category of famous people that are cool to hate even though they're reasonably nice and talented individuals.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not a jazz gatekeeper. Just believe Kenny G is supremely outclassed by Hardcastle and makes safe relatively simply compositions within the genre.

I'd put him in the class of Steve Vai. Not my cup of team musically at all, but impossible to ignore his technical ability. Ironically I think he helped make sax uncool. Once people saw him doing it, with the Yanni-factor kicking in hard, it colored how other sax moments felt and sounded. There was a point in the 80s where sax solos weren't just acceptable, they were essential. If you released a New Romantic or even New Wave ballad WITHOUT a sax (or similar) solo, then you were banned from the Musicians Guild for life. Hell, the Sisters of Mercy used sax solos.

Hycran

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Kenny G reminds me of Guy Fieri and Richard Simmons in that they are in that unfortunate category of famous people that are cool to hate even though they're reasonably nice and talented individuals.

I'm not sure I would include the inventor of donkey sauce in the same company you are proposing he belongs to.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Kenny G is hell on Earth. Shit music made by a shit musician.

Also, he's from Seattle, LOL.