ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
https://birthmoviesdeath.com/2018/07/08/kevin-feige-still-wont-tell-us-all-marvels-future-plans

"Obviously people are aware of Spider-Man: Far From Home, and Guardians 3, which James [Gunn] gets into prep on very soon. Outside of that, we like the idea of having the world do what we're doing, which is focusing on the immediate future. Once that happens, we will – I don't know that we'll do exactly the same kind of thing, that many years out – but there are secret vaulted doors in Marvel Studios that lead to essentially what we'll be doing between now and 2024."

Presumably that involves Black Widow, the development of which we've begun to hear about.

We've started to, yes, within the last six months or so we've started to engage on certain developmental levels on a lot of those things going forward. Which of those will be made, when they'll be made – the ones that bubble up to the top are the ones people have heard of. But that's all I'll say about that.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they don't do a massive phase reveal. I want all the movies to be surprises.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
It seems the movies are dead set on expanding into the outer reaches and more "space" aspects of the universe. There's a lot of space settings/stories they can do so its no surprise there.

However, I think there's an interesting aspect here where they can also play in the sandbox they're leaving behind; this is the perfect time for things like AoS, the Netflix/Hulu and Freeform shows to start being bigger players in the MCU and tell more grounded, Earth-based stories.

Ant-Man in particular reminded me a lot that there's a big opening for a "family-friendly" sort of aspect here in the story.

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
I have almost 0 interest in a Black Widow movie... but I feel compelled to see it just because Marvel is finally giving females the spotlight.

Slightconfuse

Oct 25, 2017
latest

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Does any of those doors lead to connecting the movies with the TV universe for good?

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
idc just gimme howard the duck already

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
On one hand, these are just movies lol. Chill on it Kevin.

Then again, it's a multi billion dollar franchise so you ve gotta respect this.

MCUera going to @ me for this.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Side note, but I remember seeing some talk about Feige's contract being up this year. Is that a thing?

Edit: Googled it and I guess it's 2019? I hope they figure something out.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
I think the main reason he's against the 'big reveal' is that it really locks them down on certain things, whereas announcing a couple at a time gives them more flexibility in planning and adapting.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to know about the Fox properties getting integrated. Otherwise I'm happy finding out whenever they choose to reveal stuff.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
How HYPE would it be that the last post-credit scene was either a tease, or a "trailer" reveal for another upcoming previously unannounced MCU movie?
Yep. I'd love that more than just a big list everyone can recite after every movie they watch to know who is coming up next.

That sounds incredibly exciting. The chance that we could get something crazy at the end of a movie.

Like titles would actually remain a surprise for long. ManaByte
Easier to ignore

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm telling you, we aren't getting a phase reveal similar to the last one. They definitely wanna hold more of their cards to the chest.

There were multiple release date changes after that Phase 3 reveal.
This is something they would like to avoid though I would assume. Thus announcing a shorter slate than previously.