• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vectorman

Oct 25, 2017
Riding the Chillwavves
In light of recent allegations:
DNW4pkMUQAAe_eg

https://mobile.twitter.com/KevinSpacey?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#924848412842971136

MOD EDIT: ORIGINAL OP:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...n-spacey-made-a-pass-at-him-at-age-14-1052828

The Hollywood purge continue. And this one is definitely a star I really do admire. What the hell is wrong with Hollywood.

Last edited by a moderator:

potam

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
time to move the rest of the film industry to atlanta and act like hollywood never happened

shoemasta

The Wise Ones
Oct 28, 2017
There has been rumors going on for years in regards to Kevin Spacey and sexual harassment. Its a shame that it seems to be true.

Cardon

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Damn. I always thought Kevin liked younger dudes, like in their 20s, but going after a 14 year old is messed up if it's true.

WoollyTitan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Maldovarium
I really, really, really hope this isn't a bandwagon effect.

But all said and done, this does feel genuine. Kevin Spacey has a pretty bad reputation among his costars for being both a dick and pretty creepy. :<

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spacey has been an open secret. Why are we pretending this has been a secret?

Gawker wrote about it back in 2015 and even then it was pretty open http://defamer.gawker.com/people-keep-telling-us-about-kevin-spacey-s-aggressive-1686507320

I have a friend who used to work for one of the big studios, and she had the misfortune to work on a Spacey film once. He repeatedly propositioned one of the PAs so relentlessly that they actually had to reassign the kid to another project, and then Spacey just started in on someone else. She said they eventually just made sure any "underling" position that came into contact with Spacey was staffed by a woman or an older guy—he just basically assumed he was entitled to young, decent-looking guy he had any power over on the set, straight or gay.

Another to add to the list—my friend's uncle works on the production team of House of Cards in D.C., and told my friend recently that Spacey regularly solicits the young (early 20s), male crew members for sex in his trailer. Specifically, the uncle explained to my friend that Spacey "demands" it...whatever that means.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
I really wanted to believe the rumours like this about him weren't true

Loved House of Cards.

FireSafetyBear

Banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can we just get the damn name of who abused Corey Haim and Corey Feldman? Stop caring about legal issues - just do it. Please. Once they're down, everybody else will go down.

ann3nova.

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like one of those "not a shocker" actions in hindsight. Spacey always seemed like a creepy fucker.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
God damn it, why are all of these well liked celebs turning out to be dodgy behind closed doors. Disappointing.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
After pretty much my whole childhood heroes, icons and all WWF being outed as scum I mentally prepared for half of Hollywood going down when Corey Feldman finally talks.

Senator Toadstool

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After pretty much my whole childhood heroes, icons and all WWF being outed as scum I mentally prepared for half of Hollywood going down when Corey Feldman finally talks.
TBH better start disassociating your favorite art with its creators now. It's gonna get worse

Senator Toadstool

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean it seems singer is next along with a few big actors who have had rumors around them for years

Cosmo Kramer

Prophet of Regret - Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
México
He has always looked kinda creepy to me, or maybe i'm thinking about his role in American Beauty and more recently in House of Cards, doesn't surprise me anyway, disgusting

Oct 28, 2017
If Rapp's account is to be believed, that's a good deal more than just an attempt at seduction. It would appear that Spacey was making a borderline attempt to rape him.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
Can't speak to any of his older allegations but when I worked at an upscale gentlemen's club back in 09 he came in with John stamos (who would always come in) and he was vicious to one of the girls that asked him if he wanted a lap dance. She had no idea who he was but she walked away crying. I was so very disappointed because at that point I was still a huge fan of his

WoollyTitan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Maldovarium
Spacey has been an open secret. Why are we pretending this has been a secret?

Gawker wrote about it back in 2015 and even then it was pretty open http://defamer.gawker.com/people-keep-telling-us-about-kevin-spacey-s-aggressive-1686507320

Okay. I'mma stop you right there. Gawker is, always has been, full of utter horse manure. They were TMZ 2. They lost ALL credibility a very long time ago, so any "anonymous sources" they receive would be their "journalists" writing what they were paid to do: Write horseshit.

So with that, let's focus on the here and now. Because this news doesn't read like bullshit from a bullshit source.

Senator Toadstool

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guys, Hollywood and New York are fucking bad. Get even tangentially close to the entertainment industry in these cities and you start hearing things

GreatestHits

Oct 28, 2017
Well you know there is probably going to be some people shooting blanks in this modern situation. I'm intrigued to know if Spacey was a molester. Unfortunately, if true, then he was likely molested in Hollywood himself... though that's a very far reaching assumption