• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

fek

Oct 26, 2017
fwxijs.png

• Release Date: October 18th, 2017
  • Developer: enish
  • Publisher: Seed&Flower LLC、Y&N Brothers
  • Platform(s): Android, iOS, PC
  • Price(s): Free
  • Genre: Documentary Live Puzzle
  • Official Site: https://keyakise.jp/

sciufg.png

bbenpf.gif

-Make combos and chains to clear stages
-Face hazards and challenging win conditions
-Train your characters and organize your team
-Enjoy the story with currently 32 characters

hkckbd.png

oeuqnv.jpg

csnplp.jpg

dmibeq.png

-Is this game fair to f2p?
Maybe still too early to say but so far I have only done the tutorial pull and doing about half of the story mode I got 1700 diamonds. You need 200 for a 10+1 pull and the rate for 5 star cards is 5%. Going forward you can get over 200 diamonds in events, and there's a number of challenges that give diamonds too along with login bonuses.
In terms of free cards, you can get 5 star ones in events. They are a bit weaker than gacha ones but they are easier to upgrade. A variety of skills is necessary for different stages so these free cards can be helpful.

-How is the difficulty?
Some stages are actually pretty challenging, to the point people have been complaining about it on the official twitter. The thing is even some of the early story mode stages can get pretty hard and story mode is usually very easy in this kind of game.
Other than that, you will have to think about team bulding and resource management to progress in the game.

-Can I play without knowing japanese?
Yes, if you are familiar with gacha games you will be able to get around the menus. For the puzzles, all of the winning conditions also have visual indication so it should be easy to play without knowing japanese.

-What is the point of setting up an oshimen?
It raises the chance of a 4 star card being the character you chose. Intimacy grows when you set a meeting with your oshimen.

-Is fusing the same card the only way to raise the level limit?
You can use the emblem item that can be bought with Kiseki fragments.

-What is the microphone used for?
It adds more voice options for the card.

-How do you use AP recovery items?
If you get an AP recovery item from your box it will be used immediately. Leave it there if you plan on using it later.

-What's the difference between combo and chain?
Chain is the number of orbs you connect. Every time you make a chain, the orbs nearby grow, and after the third time they can be broken with a chain, that is a combo.

-Should I reroll? Is there a tier list?
The tutorial is pretty short so if you want to, it's very easy to reroll.

5 star cards currently ranked as SS tier (gamewith tier list):
-Imaizumi Yui (Silent Majority)
-Uemura Rina (Silent Majority)
-Shida Manaka (Silent Majority)
-Kobayashi Yui (Autumn)
-Higashimura Mei (Cafe)
-Nagahama Neru (Autumn)
-Nagahama Neru (Silent Majority)
-Watanabe Risa (Autumn)
-Kobayashi Yui (Silent Majority)
-Harada Aoi (Silent Majority)
-Iguchi Mao (Cafe)
-Sasaki Mirei (Cafe)
-Ishimori Nijika (Silent Majority)
-Sugai Yuuka (Autumn)

Last edited:

Himetan Beam

Oct 26, 2017
Reminder that the game is pretty fresh and there's a ton of login bonuses and free stuff for new players right now. There's also a group on twitter organizing translations and other info about the game and an english wiki should be up soon: https://twitter.com/keyaguide

Chamaeleonx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wish I could fit another game into my daily life, but is so hard already with my existing ones. xD
Is this even available on Android outside Asia?

gigaslash

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Read the title and thought it's a secret sequel to Sen no Kiseki III :/
Sorry, nevermind

gigaslash

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kiseki seems to be a pretty common word though. =x
Also, if it actually was do you think the responses would be so small? =P
We can all still hope though. =)
I mean, I remember that back in the day Nayuta no Kiseki got seemingly very little attention among western fans, so I would be that surprised if some sort of spin-off / gaiden went under the radar.
But let's not hijack the thread, shall we :)

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
The Trails game must be quite big in Japan, if they have their own avant-gard puzzle documentary whatever. Meanwhile, in the West the actual games barely pass 10K in their launch week (at least on Steam). :/

OP
OP
fek

fek

Oct 26, 2017
New gacha is up. The theme is special skills:
DNbpFFeV4AA32cZ.jpg:large

Chapter 11 has been added in the game yesterday too.

Himetan Beam

Oct 26, 2017
Went 33+4 tickets and only got a 5-star Silent Majority Habu. Was expecting a halloween gacha so I guess I'll save the diamonds for another time.