• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FarZa17

Oct 27, 2017
Except that cheap copy is not really cheap to compare with original.

Also, I haven't eat KFC for very long time after realize they always served pretty small size of chicken meats.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
The response is equal parts earned and fire. Fuckin KFC man, trying to stir up a generally shitty and toxic community for what?

Kraken3dfx

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
I'm gonna cut 'em some slack, because their Twitter banner is amazing.

1080x360

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
People do know its not KFC tweeting this but a UK Esports / Social media company right?

You mean to tell me its NOT a multinational fast food company making a corporate decision during their last stockholders meeting sitting with Twitter for web open discussing B4B and L4D who decided to tweet this out?

Color me shocked.

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017

Great reply, even though I do not disagree that Left 4 dead is the better game. Back 4 blood, instead of evolving the formula, kind of did a bit of the same and then poured a modern shooter sauce on it dipped in Live service nonsense and the laziest game mechanic: a Card system, on top and additionally it also feels worse in terms of gunplay and movement then L4D did.

For me Back 4 Blood playtests where a bundle of frustration that I did not enjoy, but I am sure many of you will and that's alright. its not for me.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
i would just like to remind everyone that KFC outside of america, especially in the caribbean absolutely SLAPS and i wont stand for this KFC slander

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
Would not surprise me at all if they reached out to Turtle Rock beforehand and the clapback was pre-planned. Stuff like this is so common with brand twitter, even if one entity "wins" the exchange they both get attention which is the point.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Brands on Twitter and dumb clapback contests. Truly, there is no better combo.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Is American KFC really that bad? Here in Australia its good wtf lol

If it's not grown to order and you need to make a reservation 6 months out, it's garbage here.

Era has the most sensitive digestive tracks with even having barely sub par food giving multiple people the worst shits of their life.