• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

The event had players scream at the counter in order to receive pins related to the game.

ycniqtiaamm61.png

24v44oiaamm61.jpg

4qmy5qjaamm61.jpg

UkPEUIK.jpg

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Fast food workers have enough crap to deal with especially during the pandemic. They don't deserve this.

MXG

Oct 29, 2018
So, whenever I think I wouldn't be anymore surprised by stupidity, and the...

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Maintain the safety and dignity of both customers and employees alike by just including the pins with purchase automatically? Nah...

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Aren't there too some Pokemon collectibles /cards at McDonald's that people are going crazy over or something? These companies should stick to Smurfs figurines if they wanna avoid such situations.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Aren't there too some Pokemon collectibles /cards at McDonald's that people are going crazy over or something? These companies should stick to Smurfs figurines if they wanna avoid such situations.
Yeah but people just use the drive thru for that shit and don't have to go scream bullshit at the employees. A promo like that in the US only results in long ass lines.

Ocirus

Dec 4, 2017
Why be required to say something to get the item? Just give them with applicable menu items...

BackwardCap

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Bad enough they hold any kind of in person event, they make it cringe for everyone involved too.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
An unnamed Era individual running off with Diluc and Noelle... He wanted to date them real bad and used his chance in the ongoing chaos.

UkPEUIK.jpg

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
If i lived in China and covid wasn't a thing i would be in there yelling my lungs out to get that stuff.

Genshin Impact is my drug of choice.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
wow genshin is more popular than I thought in china... holy cow. I wonder what the breakdown is between PC players and mobile players. China seems bigger on mobile from what Ive seen?

Also good to see noelle getting the spotlight she deserves.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
wow genshin is more popular than I thought in china... holy cow. I wonder what the breakdown is between PC players and mobile players. China seems bigger on mobile from what Ive seen?

Also good to see noelle getting the spotlight she deserves.
Y8IJIg4.png

This is how much it made last month.

Yeah, it's uh, kinda big.

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
Y8IJIg4.png

This is how much it made last month.

Yeah, it's uh, kinda big.
To all those people wondering in the other thread how they could spend so much on developing updates for the game - this is why. That timeframe would have been what... Xiao's banner and then a bit of the Keqing one? So, one new character made that much money.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
I've put more hours into Genshin Impact than I have anything else since picking up my PS5.

And I still think this is rediculous.

Ishmael

Oct 27, 2017
So police in multiple cities had to go chase nerds out of KFC? I wonder if someone is going to get in trouble for this.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Giving away stuff like this for all of 2 days seems like such an obvious mistake, why not make it a couple weeks?

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
Is this game even good?
The gameplay is actually decent but it's still a gacha. So you're either never getting the characters you want or you're going to have fork over a lot of money to get them since the rates are horrible.

I played for about 2 months during release and it was fairly good but the endgame is lame as hell and there wasn't much to do other than your dailies.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
What a poorly thought out way to do a collaboration. Those poor KFC employees.

Is this game even good?
It's mechanically pretty interesting, the story is okay, and the botw-style world is very pretty. The downside is that all the gacha trappings and token economy balance (aka make you grind shit for absolutely everything) turns the game into a chore after a while.

It's fun for a few hours, but after a while I decided I didn't want to grind various shit for dozens of hours just to power up my characters enough to keep up with the game's difficulty progression.

bbg_g

Jun 21, 2020
Once again, they have underestimated the power of gamers. Poor workers though.