• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
That Midas Touch holy shit why everyone loves that man so much?

Sign me in on this one too bb

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure what they will sing about concerning this game, but I'm down for more CHVRCHES.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
In Khalid's music video he's going to be on top of a decrepit yacht in the middle of a crater, swaying to a sick beat.

little fucking babies in chest bowls
yeah little fucking babies
in chest bowls
all around me, little BTs

Launchpad

Oct 26, 2017
I absolutely love Chvrches and Khalid so this is cool. What's with all the mad negativity from some people though?

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
I hope it's on Spotify though, I love Chvrches. Their last album is one of the best pop albums ever.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
It's actually just an alternate music video/remix for "The Mother We Share" but focused around the BB.

olag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
what the fuck is going on in this game ? Everyone seems to want a piece of it. Are we gonna get Obama as a guest character next?

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
What the hell man!?

When I was buying the SE/CE of the game, I thought this would be the game's OST. You know the good stuff from Ludvig Forssell, not this stuff I have zero interest in.

Apr 8, 2018
I honestly didn't even know Major Lazer was still around until that Fortnite skin came out a few days ago lol.

I enjoy some of their previous hits though and will be anticipating their track(s) dropping with this.

Miletius

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Berkeley, CA
CHVRCHES has done video game music before so it's not surprising that they'd do it again. I mean they are still pretty big AFAIK, I saw them in May and the arena was sold out. Looking forward to seeing what they come out with.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
It's just one of those lame "music inspired by ____" things so i don't get why anybody is upset about this.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Remember how Kojima said more celebrities would show up in-game?

Calling it now, Lauren is gonna show up at one of those Chiral Network Terminals just like Geoff.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Remember how Kojima said more celebrities would show up in-game?

Calling it now, Lauren is gonna show up at one of those Chiral Network Terminals just like Geoff.

inb4

"Guest Starring

Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Shia Labeouf, Robert Downey Jr. Tom Holland, Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling, Tessa Thompson, etc"

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
inb4

"Guest Starring

Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Shia Labeouf, Robert Downey Jr. Tom Holland, Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling, Tessa Thompson, etc"
giphy.gif

Chibs

Nov 5, 2017
Belgium
Bring Me The Horizon recently visited Kojima Productions as well. Wouldn't be surprised if they're also involved.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Kojima has amazing music placement in his games. I love his choices, in particular the MGSV tapes and...

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Seems they're releasing this first with the original soundtrack at a later date
Ahh man, well I'd rather have known I was getting the OST with my purchase. They worded it like it was the OST, but I honestly just assumed. It's not what I signed up for, but I'll give it a listen.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
I like Churches, Major Lazer and Bring Me the Horizon. WTF, did he make this album for me to convince me to buy his game? Not gonna work Kojima. I'm just gonna grab the album off Spotify you hear me? I'm not watching your damn overlong badly acted cut-scenes anymore!

SneerfulOwl

Nov 4, 2017
Garbage decision. Just hire a music scorer for the original score, instead of throwing money at these artists with their terrible songs.

edit: Ok, so they aren't doing the original score. Thank fuck for that.

Last edited: