• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not the soundtrack so it's fine. Folks who want to absorb anything DS related will probably like it.

EssCee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like Kojima has spent more time and thought on the marketing of this game than the actual game itself

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Garbage decision. Just hire a music scorer for the original score, instead of throwing money at these artists with their terrible songs.

edit: Ok, so they aren't doing the original score. Thank fuck for that.

Ludvig Forssell has been doing the soundtrack from the beginning from within KJP

Hoo-doo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
This is amazing. Major Lazer alone will have me listening to this, Khalid and Chvrches are just a bonus.

xinoart

Oct 27, 2017
The amount of people in this thread, including some who should know better (take a guess), who have no clue WTF they're talking about when it comes to music are extremely sad. I swear people think DJ Khaled's name never existed before him is soul-crushing. I hope some of you never breed.

Knot Locks

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
As others have stated, this is in the same vein of the Kendrick Lamar/TDE Black Panther album and the Beyonce Lion King album.

I don't even think most people understand this music isn't even going to be in the game going by comments on the first page lol.

Seriously. Why are some of you so angry.

Deleted member 1635

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kojima has been a fan of CVRCHES for a long time now. This game is totally a collection of his favorite people.

xinoart

Oct 27, 2017
Seriously. Why are some of you so angry.

Those replies remind me of teenagers who think anything that isn't what they like means it must be shit and if you like them it means you don't know anything. It's snobbery at its finest. Meanwhile people who like different genres and have a wide-taste never really miss on many acts. I mean I get it. I used to be a teenager and thought the same way but I eventually grew up.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Those replies remind me of teenagers who think anything that isn't what they like means it must be shit and if you like them it means you don't know anything. It's snobbery at its finest. Meanwhile people who like different genres and have a wide-taste never really miss on many acts. I mean I get it. I used to be a teenager and thought the same way but I eventually grew up.
This. Each time I hear the word "pretentious" with regard to anything Kojima-related I burst out in tears of laughter at the irony.

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
The amount of people in this thread, including some who should know better (take a guess), who have no clue WTF they're talking about when it comes to music are extremely sad. I swear people think DJ Khaled's name never existed before him is soul-crushing. I hope some of you never breed.

Pretty strong statement just because they don't like what you like.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
This kinda makes me upset. I thought I was getting the score for the game with special edition, not a secondary soundtrack.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all mad people do know that the music is inspired by the game and not the actual score right?

I literally don't see how you can get mad at this lol.

xinoart

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty strong statement just because they don't like what you like.
So? I stand by it. Acting like you not liking something and that you must tell everyone is akin to vegans mentioning they are vegan every 10 minutes. Why come into a thread just to say "WHO?", "Well he's not getting my money!", and "These bands are terrible!" is low-quality posting.

Most people shouldn't breed. I don't see how that's controversial seeing the state of the entire world today.

awilliams213

Oct 27, 2017
CT
Good line-up. I know it's not stated but I am okay with roaming the vast landscape with that tracklist in the background.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
What are the chances of all these random people ending up having cameos in the game similar to Geoff Keighley?

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017