• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida

Figured I'd make the new thread since Bandai has now officially posted it to their twitter. At this point, since it's basically inevitable anyway, I'm hoping that SS4 Goku has SS4 Vegeta as an assist rather than the two having their own individual slots, with their Level 3 Super being turning into SS4 Gogeta.

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
When people were asking for GT characters, they wanted SS4 Gogeta, Uub, SS4 Goku, Omega Shenron or Baby.

Nobody likes kid Goku (GT.)

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Was expecting one of those 15 seconds trailers, but seems to basically be the same screenshots from the magazine.

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
monkey's paw be like
BeautifulAjarFlyingfish-small.gif

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
Hyped. The first character to get me excited since Broly and Bardock.

Looking forward to seeing him in motion.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If the last character ain't Kefla this entire pass will have been a waste

Oaklight

Avenger
Jun 16, 2018
This is killing two birds with one stone. People who wanted kid Goku will be happy and people who wanted GT Goku will be happy as well. Hopefully his hidden level 3 is a ss4 transformation.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
A rollercoaster of emotions. The leak with kid Goku, then it being GT Goku, then seeing he has the pole...

Cautiously optimistic. Though knowing how the alt colours are, we won't get a DB kid Goku colour, but like, Gohan colour...