• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
There's a part of me that still believes that Kid Rock is actually a perfomance art piece created in an intentional attempt to manufacture a shit-heel, pedophilic, white-trash musical act even more repulsive than Ted Nugent.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Holy fuck at this song/video. If he wasn't such a fucking loser bigot i would feel sad for the deteriorating state of this dudes tiny little mind.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
I'm like Reverend Run or David Lee Roth
Like Springsteen bitch, I'm the motherfucking boss
James Dean, shit, I'm more like Brad Pitt
A little less pretty but I sling more dick

What?

Mariachi507

Oct 26, 2017
That douchebag bass player almost has the same exact bass I do, except mine has a maple neck, so thankfully I don't have to sell it. But he almost tarnished it!

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Is it a requirement for musicians from the 60s to the 90s to be into statutory rape or something? It's sadly not even limited to trashy dudes like Kid Rock.

It's okay, I'm sure these lyrics are a "joke" and are definitely not representative of the types of things he'd like to do.

"The Olson Twins. Why is every guy in America waiting for these chicks to turn 18? I mean, you know what I'm saying? If there's grass on the field, play ball!" -Kid Rock on SNL/Weekend Update in 2001 on the Olsen Twins "countdown" shit.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
Is it a requirement for musicians from the 60s to the 90s to be into statutory rape or something? It's sadly not even limited to trashy dudes like Kid Rock.

It's okay, I'm sure these lyrics are a "joke" and are definitely not representative of the types of things he'd like to do.
Much like "ironic" racism, it's never actually a joke.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I mean it's kind of amusing because this asshole is just about as irrelevant as he could possibly be for a supposedly famour musician. Even when he was 'big', I couldn't point out anyone outside of the states that knew who the fuck he was other than a cameo on simpsons, which has got to be by far his biggest claim to fame. For his music though? I've literally never met a fan, seen him booked for a festival etc

To the point I can't help but wonder if he was ever even popular in the US? Dude was a ghost here at his height. He's completely irrelevant and nobody even gives a shit that he exists at this point. Tbh I can't say I can even pinpoint what fuckin genre its supposed to be since its just rip offs of stuff across the industry with this weasel attempting to get clout off it.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
So this is what I'm gonna be hearing now when the coal rollers drive by, huh?

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Isn't he from Detroit?
He's from outside Detroit, then started repping Detroit until last year or the year before. He then moved to Tennessee because he said Detroit was basically the third world now because it wasn't just white and black people in it anymore.

Then when he went in his rant about Oprah a couple years ago, Little Caesar's Arena canceled the contract with his restaurant and he's pretty much officially done with Detroit now.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
He went country and now he's back to his generic 1999 rock music stuff but the music is stuck in 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.