• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017

Two kindergartners in Utah told a Latino boy that President Trump would send him back to Mexico, and teenagers in Maine sneered "Ban Muslims" at a classmate wearing a hijab. In Tennessee, a group of middle-schoolers linked arms, imitating the president's proposed border wall as they refused to let nonwhite students pass. In Ohio, another group of middle-schoolers surrounded a mixed-race sixth-grader and, as she confided to her mother, told the girl: "This is Trump country."

Since Trump's rise to the nation's highest office, his inflammatory language — often condemned as racist and xenophobic — has seeped into schools across America. Many bullies now target other children differently than they used to, with kids as young as 6 mimicking the president's insults and the cruel way he delivers them.

This might not be a total surprise as some incidents have made the news but it's undoubtedly far worse than reported.

It's not just teenagers in res hats, kids as old as 6 are imitating this idiot SMH.

This is not going to end whenever/however he leaves office.

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Imitating Trump or their scum of the earth Trump supporters parents? Your guess.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
More likely imitating their shitty parents, but really the blame game doesn't matter, this behavior is fucking shit.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Nothing new, I suppose, although it's as disheartening as always to hear.

Kids are cruel and soak up all the shit that spews from their parents. Assholes beget assholes.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
User banned (1 month): Advocating violence against children
Round those fuckin shits up and throw them in a big cage, then leaven 'em in there for a month.

HanSoloCup

Oct 27, 2017
Richmond, VA
It definitely comes from parents. For example, after my kids made a huge mess, I exasperatedly said, "ugh... this is the worst." My 8 year old daughter responded by putting her hand on my shoulder and saying, "Dad... we all know Trump is the worst."

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Right after Trump was elected, there was a video of an entire school surrounding some students of Mexican descent and screaming "BUILD THE WALL" at them.

It's a sad state of affairs. Fuck Trump.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Kids and teenagers, influenced by their shithead parents, can be massive shitheads themselves: film at 11.

Pockets

Oct 27, 2017
The irony is if they don't come from money then they don't stand a chance.

Those with empathy say "those poor kids" when the ones they emulate say "fuck them poor kids."

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Impressionable 6 Year olds should be tossed in cages?
Better racist white children than innocent brown children. Also, I said for a month, but a week could probably break them to the point they've seen the error of their ways. How long have those immigrant children been locked up for now? If anybody don't need defending, it's white fuckin' racists, even little white racist children. And for good measure, toss their racist white parents in another cage. Fuck bigots.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Nothing is gonna change in these kids until their shitty worthless parents learn some moral fucking decency, and that sure as fuck is never going to happen.

Not that it matters anyway. The victims of this shit have already learned that they are easily disposable and othered by the asshole kids that surround them. They don't get the luxury of feeling safe, and they'll always have that trauma. I learned this same lesson when kids I went to school with threw fucking rocks at a muslim woman after 9/11.

Fuck those kids, and I hope the ones bullied by this vile trash survive these horrific fucking years knowing how easily their degredation is a source of fun for those little shits.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
We now live in a world where a responsible parent should NOT say, "You should act more like the President of the United States."

I can't believe that's the world we live in now.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
To anyone who had hope that the next generation wouldn't be so racist.

LO-fucking-L

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Next time his worthless wife gives an interview to someone other than FOX News they should ask about this. Of course she'll make up some shit about how it's not his fault but I just want her to be confronted with it.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
We now live in a world where a responsible parent should NOT say, "You should act more like the President of the United States."

I can't believe that's the world we live in now.

But hey man, he stopped those atheists, queers, blacks and muslims from taking over this beautiful Christian country! Now we can raise our kids to be more like Jesus Christ...

shuno

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That's not Trump, that's their parents. Same shits that carry their children to religious ceremonies and such things. Child abuse.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
The parents have passed their hate onto their kids, just like their parents probably did to them.

It doesn't help that Trump is the exact kind of loud, obnoxious clown that edgy little shits find it hilarious to impersonate.

Goya

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Troll Account
Democrats to blame. They're losing the role models for bullies game. None of the corny, feckless centrists can compete with Trump. Bernie's got character but is too wholesome. Mainstream media needs to lift up the voice of his dirtbag bros if the left is to stand any chance at winning the hearts and minds of America's rowdy boys

ToTheMoon

Oct 27, 2017
When people ask "When will we clean up the damage done by Trump?", the answer is "Never". You can't unwrite history. The echoes of his presidency will last for the rest of our lives.

Deleted member 54292

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 27, 2019
bully minds latch to Trump like parasitic waste, then their kids learn the same shitty behavior. cycles of endless bullies.

Forearm_Star

Oct 25, 2017
And that's the problem with having a dip shit like that as a president. Kids get taught the president is the country's moral compass or some thing and so... here we are.

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
The cruelty is, and has always been, the point. This era is going to mentally fuck up millions of people forever and there's probably no solution for it, just a fascist death cult we have to deal with for the rest of our lives.

Oct 26, 2017
Saw this coming from a mile away, what a shitty role model

Im waiting for that one person to say: "they deserve a second chance and will learn from their mistakes" defense post. Tired of seeing that shit whenever a young, PoS racist makes headlines.
Bro they're six years old, this kind of behavior shouldn't be tolerated and the children should be disciplined, but to cast them as a bigot permanently? That's batshit crazy

Iscariot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Better racist white children than innocent brown children. Also, I said for a month, but a week could probably break them to the point they've seen the error of their ways. How long have those immigrant children been locked up for now? If anybody don't need defending, it's white fuckin' racists, even little white racist children. And for good measure, toss their racist white parents in another cage. Fuck bigots.

Something is seriously fucking wrong with you that your answer to a 6 year olds troubling behavior is to lock them in cages for a week.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Nothing upsets me more. Those poor kids did nothing wrong except having to share a class with kids with abhorrent parents.

Pisses me off how awful parents can be.

Oct 26, 2017
1. No children should be in cages
2. They're six
3. Calm the fuck down

Racist parents excited by the Trump era, probably babbling non-stop at home about how all Those People are Finally Gonna Get It.

I've know people who work in education. It's a fast way to see just how many Americans are complete bigots and generally horrible people. Many of them try to hide it in public and among co-workers, or in a professional setting. But it all comes out through their children, who soak it up.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
More like "6 years old imitates their parents behavior"

Someone should investigate his home.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
The times they aren't a changing. The first time I got called a nigger was 1st grade and it was from a classmate. This is a failure of parenting. Blaming Trump for this kind of behavior kind of gives these terrible ass parents an out.