• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
mutantmagnet

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
How difficult is for kids to build the cardboards? 8/10 years old could do it by themselves? I was thinking about gifting the LABO to my cousin's sons, but I don't want to help them build. building things was the best part as a kid, so if it is too difficult maybe I won't gitf them the LABO
Nintendo designed them in such a way you don't need use additional tools like tape or glue that isn't included in the box.

Kotacku made a very apt analogy by saying Nintendo introduced origami to cardboard.

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
s9bPVaK.gif

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
A couple of those kids were trying too hard to be grown up. I've not really known any kids to be concerned with the price of stuff if they aren't paying for it lol.

Hang around more people who were told "I'll make you McDonalds at home" when they were kids.

We all knew what was considered expensive and cheap from a young age.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
In fairness, the "RC Car" isn't really that special. It is a fun teaser of what you can do, but for whatever reason, mine is in a constant "Drift Mode" and can't go forward for whatever reason. Nice reactions from the kiddos, but the kid in the blue shirt seems like he was shooting down the concept at every possible chance he could get.

FantasyZone

Oct 25, 2017
That was adorable. Personally I'm not that interested in the Labo, but it'd be cool to see it do well.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
Aren't all their react videos staged? Whether it be kids, teen, young adult, senior, etc.

Most of them are trying to break into acting, have large social media followings and promote various products. They are basically social media/product shills. They are employed by the react channel and have guidelines to follow although I believe they are free to give their opinion within reason.

I enjoy the videos although Tom, who's actually 40, plays everything up way too much.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The kid who thinks this looks dumb has a BRIGHT future as a person who matures faster and will have a better grasp on life.

renzollama

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I think the Labo is a waste of money, but I'm a 35 year old man, it's kind of sad to see these 10 year old kids factoring the cost into their opinion. I guess on the other hand it's good for children to understand the value of money early.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
cute kids. I hope they still enjoy it after a few months. As they rightly understood, $70 is a lot of money.
Kids don't play with almost any toy a few days after they get it. Hell the same is true of most games...

Looks like an awesome week of fun for most families and for the ones who are into it they can get a lot more with the garage.

I am going to get one for my kids whenever we have a slow weekend.

pixelpatron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Seattle
Alex seems like he would be the reason peanuts are not allowed on this flight.

Great job mom and dad for creating a kid with zero imagination.