• Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Kill La Kill Game announced ( genre: Battle Action, developed by Aplus, published by ArcSys )

Nov 1, 2017
I would definitely be down for a Kill la Kill fighter
edit: wait nvm. just watched the trailer and screenshots. thought it was gonna be 2D :(

Hx]

Oct 28, 2017
Kuwait
YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Edit: lol don't even know what genre will it be but I'll take it.

Oct 25, 2017
Singapore
Hahahahahahahaha it's not even developed by Arc System Works. It's developed by A Plus, the same Z-tier dev that made the "critically acclaimed" LWA game on PS4. This is just published by ASW. Hahahahahahahahaha.

Oct 27, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha it's not even developed by Arc System Works. It's developed by A Plus, the same Z-tier dev that made the "critically acclaimed" LWA game on PS4. This is just published by ASW. Hahahahahahahahaha.
FUCK.
I don’t hate that game but goddamn I want better than that.

Oct 25, 2017
Hm, wondering if this is a traditional fighter or just another one of those arena fighters that anime so often get. Or even a fighter at all.

EDIT: Not even developed by Arc, huh? Shame.

Oct 27, 2017
On the one hand, I'm always super excited about any and all Arcsys Anime games... But on the other hand, said Anime is KLK...

Jun 8, 2018
Potentially exciting, but as others have pointed-out, ASW is only the publisher. It'll be fun to see what type of game they produce as "Battle Action."

JEH

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like it's gonna be one of those 3d brawlers that every anime gets. Not interested if that's the case.

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Lol everyone got baited

Oct 25, 2017
I figured it wouldn't be a fighter since they have their hands full there (three full fighters + helping other JP devs with console/PC ports), but I was expecting a Hard Corps style game. I was not expecting it to just be a game they were publishing though, so this will be a very easy skip.