• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
Also please stop with these 3D anime brawlers, they've only ever worked for Naruto.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha it's not even developed by Arc System Works. It's developed by A Plus, the same Z-tier dev that made the "critically acclaimed" LWA game on PS4. This is just published by ASW. Hahahahahahahahaha.
Oh god... I guess at least we can have good 3d models for the characters like LWA. Everything else though... ugh.

Deleted member 5596

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's made by APLUS, devs behind the little witch academia game.
Kill La Kill Battle Action is the genre (?)
No platforms

Df0a8FXU8AEWqjK

img-ss1.jpg

img-ss3.jpg

img-ss4.jpg

giphy.gif

Akiller

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, it's probably just a chep tie-in but it's already a miracle this game is real in the first place lol

Deleted member 25108

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm not a prude but those costumes are a step too far.

They may as well of announced it for the Vita too.

Remk NG

Apr 16, 2018
Is Kill la Kill relevant/popular these days?

And a 3D brawler, who doesn't love those...

Oct 25, 2017
Fell for one of my personal rules, never get excited over Japanese game teaser sites, lol.

Using your branding after DBZF to promote a game made by a different developer seems unwise.
The whole teaser site was handled incredibly poorly

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Ayyy- oh it's an arena fighter.

PASS.

Also please stop with these 3D anime brawlers, they've only ever worked for Naruto.

let's not get it twisted, it didn't work there either. The storm series are bad games. A nice Naruto compendium for anyone who wanted to get caught up, but those games play terribly.

Vee

Oct 27, 2017
Meh, the only thing i liked about Kill la Kill was Sangeyama and Bansho Mako. But still curious how this game plays.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
The Dragonball ones have been good.
That Jojo one sucked but I played a lot of it.

I'm not a big fan of the Xenoverse games but yeah they are much better than the average. The CC2 JoJo games do suck though.

let's not get it twisted, it didn't work there either. The storm series are bad games. A nice Naruto compendium for anyone who wanted to get caught up, but those games play terribly.

They aren't as good as the Ninja Taisen games but I wouldn't say they are bad at all. Certainly aren't terrible to play.

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
Let's wait and see, LWA game ended up being mediocre from what I've heard, so I'm not that excited about this one.

Byronic Hero

Oct 27, 2017
YOOOO This is exactly what I was hoping Trigger x ArcSys were up to. Good stuff, can't wait so see more of it.

Nazo

Oct 25, 2017
I'm interested, Aplus did an admittedly mediocre job with LWA but I'm optimistic. They certainly nailed the look from those screenshots.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Hahahahahahahaha it's not even developed by Arc System Works. It's developed by A Plus, the same Z-tier dev that made the "critically acclaimed" LWA game on PS4. This is just published by ASW. Hahahahahahahahaha.

Good Future!

Glad ArcSys isn't wasting their talent on garbage anime. Enjoy your kusoge