• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PhantomKnight

Oct 25, 2017
W20ttBE.jpg

http://www.kill-la-kill-game.jp/en/
Releases 2019, no platform announced yet, 1-2 players, developed by Aplus, battle action game
More details on the game during Anime Expo 2018, July 5-8

Last edited:

zephyrsquall

Nov 1, 2017
I would definitely be down for a Kill la Kill fighter
edit: wait nvm. just watched the trailer and screenshots. thought it was gonna be 2D :(

Hx]

Oct 28, 2017
Kuwait
YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Edit: lol don't even know what genre will it be but I'll take it.

Oct 31, 2017
United Kingdom
I'll be honest, I've always wanted this game to be done by Platinum. That said, holy shit I'm looking forward to this

EDIT: Oh my god, those screenshots. Okay, I'm in.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
reveal is gonna be at anime expo I think?

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
But what kind of game is it? What platforms? Will Inferno Cop make a cameo appearance? TELL ME

duckroll

Oct 25, 2017
Singapore
Hahahahahahahaha it's not even developed by Arc System Works. It's developed by A Plus, the same Z-tier dev that made the "critically acclaimed" LWA game on PS4. This is just published by ASW. Hahahahahahahahaha.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like a brawler? Bit of a saturation of anime adaptations into brawlers at this point no?

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Hm, wondering if this is a traditional fighter or just another one of those arena fighters that anime so often get. Or even a fighter at all.

EDIT: Not even developed by Arc, huh? Shame.

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
On the one hand, I'm always super excited about any and all Arcsys Anime games... But on the other hand, said Anime is KLK...

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
wait

aplus?

like... the guys behind the LWA game...?

...oh...

JunkerWoland

Jun 8, 2018
Potentially exciting, but as others have pointed-out, ASW is only the publisher. It'll be fun to see what type of game they produce as "Battle Action."

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like it's gonna be one of those 3d brawlers that every anime gets. Not interested if that's the case.

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017
I figured it wouldn't be a fighter since they have their hands full there (three full fighters + helping other JP devs with console/PC ports), but I was expecting a Hard Corps style game. I was not expecting it to just be a game they were publishing though, so this will be a very easy skip.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
The LWA game is hot garbage so uh good luck for anyone looking forward to this.