• Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Kill la Kill the Game announced for Switch + 2 characters revealed

Nov 2, 2017
I'm curious to see how Sony's new censorship policy will apply to costumes and the transformation cut scenes, especially given the series' school setting.

Oct 25, 2017
UK/FR
Nice, will get it on switch if the framerate is good then. Wasn't sure between PC and PS4 before.
The game still looks alright so far. Not great, but not LWA tier either.

Jan 23, 2018
My Hero One's Justice didn't get an English dub, and it's based on possibly the hottest anime at the moment. Absolutely no way this will get a dub, unfortunately.

bunkitz

Oct 28, 2017
I hope the anime games never stop coming
This please. I haven't even watched Kill la Kill yet nor do I know if I have plans to ever do so, but I'm glad this is coming anyway. I know the series is popular, so there are lots of people probably excited for this. I hope other more obscure anime get games too.

Oct 28, 2017
Sushio is heavily involved in making this and the dude has spent 5 years doodling Mako on Twitter there's absolutely no way she's gonna miss the base roster.

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
Neat that it's coming to Switch. I wonder what characters would be a surprise, since it seems like the roster is pretty obvious for the most part. I hope that Guts ends up being a playable character somehow, even if he's a total joke. At the very least he should be more than just part of Mako's moveset

Hektor

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
What does Kill la Kill mean?
It's a wordplay completely lost in translation. Iirc in japan the words for "kill" and for "wear" (as in wearing clothing) have the same pronounciation (Kiru), and this show is about murder and alien clothing afterall.

It's legit terrible if you know German. They should have found a native speaker.
That's true for most german in japanese media tho.
Even Attack on Titan, which has fairly decent german vocals isn't on native level.
As a german, i actually enjoy that a lot lol.