• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lite_Agent

Oct 26, 2017
Somewhere. I think.
Looks like this was announced at the ARCREVO Japan 2018 event. Alongside PS4 and Steam, game is now coming to Switch.

Also, two new characters revealed:

DswHQf9U0AE3GqM.jpg:large

More pics at the link: https://www.famitsu.com/news/201811/24168045.html

Deleted member 59

I'm now interested in the game seeing as it's coming to Switch plus with Ragyo. Ragyo music is the GOAT

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Great that this is Switch-bound, but when's Fight Club Mako? Also, I really hope this gets dubbed (ASW pls).

NintenDuvo08

Oct 30, 2017
They must started on Switch mid development and i wonder if Sony's new policies on japanese games will come into effect

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Really shows the impact the switch made when publishers realize they need to add a switch version.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
This needs to be included as a costume for Ryuko. If it isn't, tears will be shed.

5a5.jpg

MrT-Tar

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm curious to see how Sony's new censorship policy will apply to costumes and the transformation cut scenes, especially given the series' school setting.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Nice, will get it on switch if the framerate is good then. Wasn't sure between PC and PS4 before.
The game still looks alright so far. Not great, but not LWA tier either.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I hope the anime games never stop coming
This please. I haven't even watched Kill la Kill yet nor do I know if I have plans to ever do so, but I'm glad this is coming anyway. I know the series is popular, so there are lots of people probably excited for this. I hope other more obscure anime get games too.

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Sushio is heavily involved in making this and the dude has spent 5 years doodling Mako on Twitter there's absolutely no way she's gonna miss the base roster.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Neat that it's coming to Switch. I wonder what characters would be a surprise, since it seems like the roster is pretty obvious for the most part. I hope that Guts ends up being a playable character somehow, even if he's a total joke. At the very least he should be more than just part of Mako's moveset

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
What does Kill la Kill mean?

It's a wordplay completely lost in translation. Iirc in japan the words for "kill" and for "wear" (as in wearing clothing) have the same pronounciation (Kiru), and this show is about murder and alien clothing afterall.

It's legit terrible if you know German. They should have found a native speaker.

That's true for most german in japanese media tho.
Even Attack on Titan, which has fairly decent german vocals isn't on native level.
As a german, i actually enjoy that a lot lol.