• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

Killer7 and Flower, Sun, and Rain Remasters Announced at HOPPER'S

Oct 25, 2017
HELL YEAH!
BEST SUDA GAME GETTING AN UPGRADE!
NOW EVERYONE WILL KNOW THE GREATNESS OF FLOWER, SUN, AND RAIN!
(and killer7 i guess)

plagiarize

Yearning to breathe free
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Killer 7 running at high res in dolphin is still jaw dropping as is. So long as they don't do anything crazy, if this rumor is true, it should look amazing.

Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Killer 7 is a game I could have seen getting a remaster, but Flower Sun and Rain? That game is up there on the bonkers scale, really surprised they are going for it.

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Flower, Sun, and Rain ????

Wow that sound like the kind of game only you remember so pretty weird to see a remaster.

Lets hope it is for the most amount of consoles/pc possible

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino - Snake is in Smash
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Killer 7 would make sense. Cult Classic, capcom already lent it out for let it die. Seemed like a case where capcom just wanted someone else to do it.

Hopefully an official confirmation is soon however. Sounds like these won’t hit for some time.

Oct 25, 2017
Even if they did say it we'd have to see if it's actually greenlit or more of a WE DO IT thing that wasn't really meant to make the rounds outside of the event.

But let's hope for the best. Killer 7 HD would be amazing.

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if they'll add extra chapters to both of them like the silver case. Nonetheless the trilogy will finally be readily available for everyone.

It's about time. At least for Killer 7. Also, I pledged for a FSAR Remaster. Currently playing it on my DS and since the FSAR Remaster is "Distant Future" material, I will play through the DS version first because I started the game a little while back.

The only thing I fear is that Capcom is most likely involved in Killer 7. That could mean especially something bad for Europe.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

erm.

Sorry about that.
I think it's my most wanted remaster of all time being announced there, so I just lost it a bit.