• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
I wish we could get remakes or ports of moonlight syndrome and twilight syndrome.

KiNolin

Oct 28, 2017
Sounds like when he "announced" the ambitions to do a Silver Case remaster and it took like a decade to be made.

M-M

Oct 27, 2017
Killer7 is basically the result of Suda51, Shinji Mikami, and Capcom coming together to make an art house game and it's fucking lit.

starfox

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Portugal
I wouldn't get too hyped yet.

A clear production intent is way more than the radio silence we got the last 10 years, so ...

kid-birthday-hat-gif.gif

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
I need details as soon as possible! Killer7 is one of my favorite games of all time; I'd be there day one for a remaster! I wonder if it would get any extra content, like The Silver Case did?

As for Flower Sun and Rain, since I've only played the DS version, a remaster might be worth playing as well. Not quite as excited for that one, as much as I enjoyed it.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Even if it's a decade off, I'll buy Day 1 sans major disaster.

Boyght Silver Case and 25th Ward remakes Day 1 as well, for the record.

I wish we could get remakes or ports of moonlight syndrome and twilight syndrome.

This is one of my biggest hopes too I've voiced in the past. I would buy these games translated for a Western audience at a high price. I'm a bit hopeful since the studio who helped make the remakes of The Silver Case and 25th Ward recently released a reimagining of Yume Nikki, which interestingly has a few gameplay similarities to a Twilight Syndrome title, so I'm curious if that's because they were practicing a certain style of game first for something to come...

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Awesome, never finished FSR on the DS and never played K7 so I'll definitely try both remasters are some point.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
looking forward to people being utterly confused/angry with FSR

OP
OP
cj_iwakura

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
Even if it's a decade off, I'll buy Day 1 sans major disaster.

Boyght Silver Case and 25th Ward remakes Day 1 as well, for the record.

This is one of my biggest hopes too I've voiced in the past. I would buy these games translated for a Western audience at a high price. I'm a bit hopeful since the studio who helped make the remakes of The Silver Case and 25th Ward recently released a reimagining of Yume Nikki, which interestingly has a few gameplay similarities to a Twilight Syndrome title, so I'm curious if that's because they were practicing a certain style of game first for something to come...
Have you read the massive Syndrome blog that went up translating Suda interviews? That game has stuff that makes Killer7 seem tame.

http://fftranslations.atspace.co.uk/syn/index.html

Accoun

Oct 25, 2017
Please have subs, please have subs, please have subs...

I dropped Killer7 because the cutscenes were unintelligible without them and having to read transcriptions on a separate screen was a pain.

TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Finally, never finished both and been wanting to replay them. I know it should take a while but, I'm ok with it.

I thought Capcom had the rights to Killer7 though. Anyway, as for platforms, Steam should be a safe bet.

Alfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yessss

I wonder what they'll add or change. Like, which version of the ghost voices will they use? Add gyro controls? Maybe put in some of the content that was cut that MIGHT make the story more (or less) comprehensible?