• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I am all in on Suda and Grasshopper stuff, and Killer7 is an absolutely essential game for me -- it's also a game that would benefit immensely from being in HD. Flower, Sun and Rain is one of the only Suda games I haven't played, so having that available on a modern platform would be aces.

(Like 90 percent of this thread, I'm hoping like hell for Switch -- bring on No More Heroes 1 and 2, while ya'll are at it.)

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I have died and gone to Heaven (Smiles).

tumblr_nr3iezmoJW1sdsrwuo1_500.gif

It was cool because it was just after Masafumi Takada had played the Handsome Men theme and the final credits track.
It's cool that he seems to be cooperating with Suda again in some complicity.

Man, how crazy is it that Killer7 is getting a remaster over... fuck, how many other Capcom games from that era. I suppose that's why it's so important for a developer to be so persistent in this day and age, as it means the difference between getting a remaster and watching code gather dust.
[No Room For Suda]

You know what's up.

Yessss

I wonder what they'll add or change. Like, which version of the ghost voices will they use? Add gyro controls? Maybe put in some of the content that was cut that MIGHT make the story more (or less) comprehensible?
You know, I actually play the Switch version over the PC one if they actually take advantage of the Switch's gimmicks.

And I'm very curious how they'll remaster FSR. Will it be a full-on remake like The 25th Ward?
You know, if there is ever a third Silver Case game, I wonder how it'll look being 3D thus no longer confined to still images and text. Since FSR is already 3D, there's probably a lot of experimentation to use this title as a test bed to see what can be translated into this imaginary 3rd title without taking away the essence of what makes those games (I actually say this because Suda wants to make first person shooter out of that series and I'm doubtful it's going to rely on 2D to tell it's story).

Well, assuming GhM is givin a butt load of money to actually really remake it up than have it confined to it's PS2/DS scope in regards of presentation.

Holy shit YES YES YES

Day 0 for both of them. Fuck yes!
You're good people.

wow, such a good time to be a GhM freak. I'm over the moon with these news.
latest

Well, he said TSC got him interested in the KTP universe again, and I have a feeling that Gungho are willing to help bankroll this stuff to keep Suda happy, so we all win.

Also, Killer7 had a crossover in Let It Die, so Capcom have probably been on board for a while.
I wonder if Capcom will announce K7 during or after the K7 collab or even the GhM collab.

That said now that Suda is directing again they seem to be back in full force with Travis Strikes Again, since a character from The Silver Case makes an appearance in the gameplay footage showcased on the Direct the other week.
Yeah, good signs of things to come...
DYeYPTUUQAAAB5B.jpg%3Alarge

Edonista

Oct 31, 2017
Killer7 unleashed once again upon the masses: fun times ahead!
FS&R better be more than just a simple remaster.

KennyLinder

Game Designer at EA
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
(Like 90 percent of this thread, I'm hoping like hell for Switch -- bring on No More Heroes 1 and 2, while ya'll are at it.)

Yeah I am hoping that. I never got round to playing '2, and I don't have my Wii hooked up anymore. It was just the original that got ported to PS3, wasn't it?

Django

Banned
Jan 17, 2018

It's cool that he seems to be cooperating with Suda again in some complicity.

[No Room For Suda]

You know what's up.

You know, I actually play the Switch version over the PC one if they actually take advantage of the Switch's gimmicks.

You know, if there is ever a third Silver Case game, I wonder how it'll look being 3D thus no longer confined to still images and text. Since FSR is already 3D, there's probably a lot of experimentation to use this title as a test bed to see what can be translated into this imaginary 3rd title without taking away the essence of what makes those games (I actually say this because Suda wants to make first person shooter out of that series and I'm doubtful it's going to rely on 2D to tell it's story).

Well, assuming GhM is givin a butt load of money to actually really remake it up than have it confined to it's PS2/DS scope in regards of presentation.

You're good people.

latest

I wonder if Capcom will announce K7 during or after the K7 collab or even the GhM collab.

Yeah, good signs of things to come...
DYeYPTUUQAAAB5B.jpg%3Alarge

Where can I find this book? I've got The Art Of Grasshopper Manufacturer" but id love a copy of this.

vjoez55

Oct 27, 2017
Cant wait to play again one of my most bizarre games killer 7.. This was something out of left field to remaster this game

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Can you believe this ? I'm soon going to rediscover the lighthouse of Losspass in a remaster while listening to Takada's Clair de Lune arrangement. This is like a dream coming true

image.jpg