• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I think the last shot of Niko is him waking up and seeing Prototype Viktor
3101.jpg

Dascu

Oct 28, 2017
Heavily disliked the entire not-Facebook data weapon storyline, Aaron Peel's character, and so on. Also, poor Niko. I really hope next season is Eve regaining her senses and taking out Villanelle. Has there been any comment on whether next season is the last one or not? They can't keep this going for much longer.

JonCha

Oct 29, 2017
UK
I've just finished it. The finale was genuinely exciting and shocking and the season as whole was good. At times though I thought the chase between Eve and Villanelle was dragging on and it crashing down seemed the natural end to that relationship. I'm not sure where it goes from here.

Deleted member 49179

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2018
So I just finished binging season 1 and 2. It's really good, I really liked it. I think season 1 is better overall, though. I could definitely feel quite a bit of lazy writing in some parts of season 2. But I liked it anyway. After the finale, I wonder if we'll get a season 3.

Last edited:

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
So I just finished binging season 1 and 2. It's really good, I really liked it. I think season 1 is better overall, though. I could definitely feel quite a bit of lazy writing in some parts of season 2. But I liked it anyway. After the finale, I wonder if we'll get a season 3.
Season 3 was confirmed a while back. KE is a huge hit.

OP
OP
berzeli

berzeli

Oct 25, 2017
shoes-killing-eve-s02fgj1a.jpg

What shoes are these?
It is Pumas, but the exact model is hard to pin down. Maybe some Astro version? Though the lacing and the bottom of them says otherwise... Maybe they're being cute and it's a version of Roma (them being in Rome and all). The big problem is that Puma does a lot of variants on models so the exact model is gonna be tricky.

Sadly, googling Killing Eve + "Puma" only yielded more people asking about the shoes

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere
It is Pumas, but the exact model is hard to pin down. Maybe some Astro version? Though the lacing and the bottom of them says otherwise... Maybe they're being cute and it's a version of Roma (them being in Rome and all). The big problem is that Puma does a lot of variants on models so the exact model is gonna be tricky.

Sadly, googling Killing Eve + "Puma" only yielded more people asking about the shoes
I mean I could tell they are Pumas, but, yeah, this design is fucking me over.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Hey guys, I just started this show. Is there any way to improve video quality when streaming via browser with Hulu? Show looks absolutely awful.

OoBqwTS.png

(click to see full res)

I mean what the hell is that? 160Mb/s down, by the way. My first real experience with Hulu in several years and every other streaming service I've used or sub to put this shit to shame. It is set to "Best Available". I'm having a hard time believing this is the "best available" for a modern show not filmed in 480p.

Yoss

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I love this show so much, finally finished Season 2 last weekend. I think the finale of Season 2 sets up Eve vs Villanelle for Season 3. I think Eve will try to free her husband (I assume he'll be charged with murder) by catching Villanelle. Besides, after being shot I doubt she'll like her as much. I think it's about time for the 12 to be more present in the show too.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Finished Season 2
Episode 2 is the weakest. Felt like a filler.

Also the cliffhanger is cliche. I'm just waiting who will a get shot between the two.
Also had to stretch the scene which led them to sewers to ancient structure

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Jodie Comer is fabulous and definitely has the flashier of the two lead roles, but I'm kinda bummed for Sandra Oh. Jodie is popping up everywhere at the moment and I don't see Sandra getting the same opportunities. :/

Deleted member 49179

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2018
I'm taking advantage of this thread bump to promote RatskyWatsky's ERA TV Show of the Year thread.

Did you like season 2 of Killing Eve? Go vote for it!

Or even if you didn't like Killing Eve that much, go in there and make your own list, it's a very fun thread!

www.resetera.com

2019 ERA TV Show of the Year + TV Fail of the Year Voting Thread! Cast your votes!

*Rules* - Each person makes a list of up to 10 entries. No more than 10, please. Their #1 will get 10 points, #2 will get 9 points, #3 will get 8, and so on. Unranked lists will not be tallied. Do not list more than one show per number (eg. no ties). - Editing is permitted for as long as the...

Last edited:

RatskyWatsky

Oct 25, 2017
I'm taking advantage of this thread bump to promote RatskyWatsky's ERA TV Show of the Year thread.

Did you like season 2 of Killing Eve? Go vote for it!

Or even if you didn't like Killing Eve that much, go in there and make your own list, it's a very fun thread!

www.resetera.com

2019 ERA TV Show of the Year + TV Fail of the Year Voting Thread! Cast your votes!

*Rules* - Each person makes a list of up to 10 entries. No more than 10, please. Their #1 will get 10 points, #2 will get 9 points, #3 will get 8, and so on. Unranked lists will not be tallied. Do not list more than one show per number (eg. no ties). - Editing is permitted for as long as the...

:)

Same thing happened with Grey's tbh.

:(

bevishead

Jan 9, 2018
I watched all of Season 2 on Hulu over two days. Man I love the characters, music, settings, and dialog of this show. I can't wait to see more.

RatskyWatsky

Oct 25, 2017
Following in the footsteps of Season 1's Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Season 2's Emerald Fennell and the upcoming season's Suzanne Heathcote, Killing Eve will continue its tradition of naming a new female lead writer for Season 4.

They're playing with fire, but at least they're being consistent...!

RoninRay

Oct 28, 2017
Just finished season 2 and I binged the first two seasons in like a week. I love the show and coming off Castle Rock season 2 that's lot of crazy persons to take in

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Season 2 very much diminished my love for this show after S1 was the most amazing thing ever. In some ways the show just seems like a vehicle for never ending fan fiction/shipping and not an actual piece of art with a focused direction. I seems like it just won't be for me despite the amazing performances.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Season 2 very much diminished my love for this show after S1 was the most amazing thing ever. In some ways the show just seems like a vehicle for never ending fan fiction/shipping and not an actual piece of art with a focused direction. I seems like it just won't be for me despite the amazing performances.
It was a kind of steep drop off for me too, I'm gonna keep watching though

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
I've seen some critics compared it to Orphan Black where there's a big difference between the first season that was made in a bubble and the second season after they read all of the fan and press reactions. It sort of becomes a fan fiction of itself. Carolyn is a good example of it. In season 1 a lot of critics noted her brief aside about seeing a rat drinking a can of coke was the kind of detail that set it apart from other shows. Then in season 2 she's now saying or doing something "quirky" every time she shows up.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I've seen some critics compared it to Orphan Black where there's a big difference between the first season that was made in a bubble and the second season after they read all of the fan and press reactions. It sort of becomes a fan fiction of itself. Carolyn is a good example of it. In season 1 a lot of critics noted her brief aside about seeing a rat drinking a can of coke was the kind of detail that set it apart from other shows. Then in season 2 she's now saying or doing something "quirky" every time she shows up.
I feel like the characters are written into a real corner. They've given them a 'will they or won't they' relationship both terms of love each other or kill each other. But immediately they've basically said Oh's character will not ever actually love Villanelle, which would be fine, except they'll also write that she's stuck working along side her so she also can't try to kill her. They want to have their cake and eat it too. I would rather the show be written as a finite series and not like a long running USA show where two mismatched partners have to get along. I will give it another season but I dread that it's leaning more towards the latter.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017

I feel 100% the same. Season 1 blew my mind-it was exhilarating. Season 2 just kind of deflates the story and tension. It's absolutely just absurd that they just start working with the person they spent all season trying to stop. I realize it's fiction, but it was a hard pill for me to swallow.