• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
This episode was great, and thankfully it clued us in as to why A. Caroline would ever allow Eve to team up with Villanelle and B. why it was so important to take down Aaron - he's far more powerful and dangerous than a serial killer.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Villanelle keeps happening into the creepiest nice guys. Her misfortune is incredible.

Fantastic episode, as always.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Villanelle keeps happening into the creepiest nice guys. Her misfortune is incredible.

Fantastic episode, as always.

I don't think Aaron Peele even puts on the veneer of being a "nice guy." He's a straight voyeuristic control freak. Does seem to have good taste in food/fashion though.

I guess we got the answer as to what Villanelle was doing with those girls at the end of the last episode.

Their encounter with Villanelle turned out a lot more pleasant than Nicco's/Gemma's. Poor Gemma :(

Hugo serving as surrogate sex for Eve/Villanelle.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
This show is soooo good, the Lack of Killing in this episode almost disappointed me, until the last scene reveal.

That Razor Wire bit though, as a lover of Hitman games, I'm like looking out for anything that reminds me of those games and that reminded 47's Fibre Wire.

There must be some other Assassin movie or show (thats not the Hitman 47 movies) with wire used to kill someone but can't think what?

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yea, I figured Gemma would die eventually lol, now just waiting on Aaron...

Good episode, sad the finale is next week already

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
Yea, I figured Gemma would die eventually lol, now just waiting on Aaron...

Good episode, sad the finale is next week already
i think Aaron will get captured in the Raid i think will happen. then mysteriously die in custody later but Eve and Villanelle on the run together until the argument separating them once again. S3 will be Eve trying to fix her life and getting them back together while Villanelle finds something to do and end up killing for money again

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
One of the people talking to Villanelle already sealed their fate; I think it was Carolyn. That person mentioned that if they mess anything up... Eve and Villanelle will be on their own, which is exactly what Villanelle wants.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017

dee_activate

Oct 25, 2017
world
So sad that we only have 1 episode to go. I'm loving the craziness.
Love that eve and villanelle basically had phone sex, and then instead of shying away the writers showed their feelings the morning after while many shows would just not have displayed that, only to be brought back to reality when hugo is in frame. So good.

Last edited:
OP
OP
berzeli

berzeli

Oct 25, 2017
Trailer from BBC, mostly posting it because I thought it was neat. Not sure if we have any UK people in the thread who are waiting for it to air over there.

anyone knows the name of the song when they arrive in rome? shazam can't find it :(
BBC America does a pretty solid Spotify playlist of the songs featured in episodes (he says, as the song you were looking for isn't on there)

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
people here should love my new avatar

200.gif

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
Best show on television right now.

My theory from a few weeks ago is that Niko was going to get it at the hands of Eve during a heated argument. And then Eve wouldn't be able to finish him off while he was lying there half dead, so Villanelle would do it in spectacular fashion. After the Gemma thing I think Niko is going to grow some balls and confront Eve in the finale and it's going to go poorly for him. End result of this season is probably Eve and Vill going "rogue" working for Mother or against her. Carolyn has to be some kind of one person illuminati that either controls the twelve or wants to take them out.

And I really didn't see the Gemma thing coming though last episode lol

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Well uh

The finale certainly drove a wedge in the fanbase. Some people are *not* happy lmao.

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Fans who are primarily shippers.. I admit I don't get it.

That last journey of theirs through the underground and the ruins felt heavy with meaning, it was pretty intense. And it felt true to Villanelle that she wouldn't take Eve's wishy washyness any more. Commit or die.

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Fans who are primarily shippers.. I admit I don't get it.

That last journey of theirs through the underground and the ruins felt heavy with meaning, it was pretty intense. And it felt true to Villanelle that she wouldn't take Eve's wishy washyness any more. Commit or die.

I want to sympathize with them but....
How would the show continue if they run off together and become a couple? I'd would have to completely drop the spy angle at that point.

I dunno, I feel like they might have boxed the show into a weird place that I'm not sure how S3 can navigate through. But hey, that's why I'm not the writer lol

dee_activate

Oct 25, 2017
world
Finally got to see the last ep. Whaaaaaat!? I loved it though, a bit messy here and there but that just adds to craziness of the world.
So just a year until the next season........booooo

I think Konstantin is next on the kill list, that look that Carolyn gave him. Also Eve will survive, looks like the same body shot Villanelle used on Konstantin in S1

Also anyone else notice Villanelle's sneaky shoe change from heels to runners?

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
The season was kind of losing around the middle but these last two episodes pulled me right back in. They were excellent.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They're really just gonna end it like that huh.

Only 8 episodes is unfair. No more Villanelle for like a fucking year...??

giphy.gif

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
A very satisfying finale although a bit predictable. Frankly, I'd be very pleased if she had actually killed Eve.. all I need is Villanelle wrecking shit. I know that obviously won't happen, but I'd be happy if it did.