• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York

Also, Blessing is now a full time host and producer for Kinda Funny Games Daily!

Here's a look at what the schedule might look like now:
(EDIT) For everyone saying the FFVII Demo might be a 'story break' the text right there literally says:
Tentative example of what the schedule might look like, but it's totally a place holder so you can understand how things are gonna work going forward.

This isn't an intentional break or leak, relax lmao.

ENYXZ8OUcAABNY4

Last edited:

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
What's that about the FF7R demo?

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
Wait... does that mean FF7R demo is releasing next week? How else will they stream it?

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory Commentary Causing a Derail
That's fucked up. Greg and Colin agreed to kill it. By all means do a PS podcast but do you really have to use that name?

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Should be Greg and someone else...Blessing is fine but I want someone with a differing opinion and will challenge Greg/others, like Imran or Fran.

Bleh.

OP
OP
IDontBeatGames

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
What's that about the FF7R demo?
Wait... does that mean FF7R demo is releasing next week? How else will they stream it?
Yo did just Greg just break a story on the schedule?
FF7 demo next week????

giphy.gif

It literally says "Tentative example of what the schedule might look like", it's just an example to show us. I don't think it's an intentional story break or anything lol

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
not surprised its coming back with how crazy successful colin's playstation podcast has been

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
That's fucked up. Greg and Colin agreed to kill it. By all means do a PS podcast but do you really have to use that name?

Why would anyone care about this? It's so interesting watching their content and seeing people still want Colin back. He's a bad person, let him and KF move on.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
If Game Grumps can continue without their old piece of shit co-host involved, then I think PS I Love You will do it just fine as well.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why would anyone care about this? It's so interesting watching their content and seeing people still want Colin back. He's a bad person, let him and KF move on.
Except KF aren't moving on, are they? Bringing back a dead segment is about as far from "moving on" as you can get.

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just checked real quick; according to grapheon, Kinda Funny is ranked 101st with 4115 Patreon supporters and Colin is rated 31st with 7500 Patreon supporters. Not surprised they're going back to the well.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Except KF aren't moving on, are they? Bringing back a dead segment is about as far from "moving on" as you can get.

They are moving on. They're taking it in another direction with another co-host because the audience wanted it. You should move on, Colin and KF are never going to be a thing anymore.

He lives rent free inside the head of many ResetEra users. I think he's doing ok.

A highly lucrative position to be in for sure.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
Just checked real quick; according to grapheon, Kinda Funny is ranked 101st with 4115 Patreon supporters and Colin is rated 31st with 7500 Patreon supporters. Not surprised they're going back to the well.

i think colin was on a downward trajectory for a long time, until he bought back the ps related podcast, and now it's been a huge success since so we'll see if it works for kindafunny.

i'll give xoxo 2.0 a shot, dunno anything about blessing as i don't watch kindafunny too much anymore (i'll just pop in for random episodes i find interesting), but i love playstation related content.

May 17, 2018

KF have two patreons between Kinda Funny and Kinda Funny Games which has 3,947 supporters. So, they still have more, but, not by much.

i think colin was on a downward trajectory for a long time, until he bought back the ps related podcast, and now it's been a huge success since so we'll see if it works for kindafunny.

Yeah, the history stuff didn't work out at all, but, anyone but him could have seen that one coming.

durrTK

Oct 27, 2017
KF have two patreons between Kinda Funny and Kinda Funny Games which has 3,947 supporters. So, they still have more, but, not by much.

Yeah, the history stuff didn't work out at all, but, anyone but him could have seen that one coming.
Part of his success is because he's so damn good at playing professional victim. Dude's a fucking clown and couldn't hack it as some ben shapiro/dave rubin wannabe. So he naturally he came crawling back to the gaming industry.

ConanEdogawa

Oct 31, 2017
This isn't too surprising to me but I don't expect it'll be nearly as good as Sacred Symbols, and definitely not as good as the original run. The dynamic between Greg and Colin was what made it so good.