• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
Garbage? People are way too hard on Colin. He said some silly shit in the past but people treat it like a blood feud. Let that shit go.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Get Colin out of here, he's banned on the site and this podcast doesn't have him on it last I checked.

First episode was enjoyable and I'm glad to have Greg back on a Playstation podcast. Once Blessing gets more settled down and things pick up as the year goes on I think we'll have a good podcast. I dig Blessing so far and he didn't just agree with everything like I thought he would.

Oct 28, 2017
Gave it a shot...imo Greg's become absolutely insufferable over the years. Blessing seems great, I wish they'd give him another co-host because I need more gaming podcasts in my life since I've also fallen off of Giant Bomb.

DarthSontin

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
I like it so far and appreciate the positive vibes. I haven't listened to anything KF in years and have recentl grown tired of the jaded cynical Giant Bomb-style gaming coverage.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
Garbage? People are way too hard on Colin. He said some silly shit in the past but people treat it like a blood feud. Let that shit go.

He is currently cohosting a podcast with a known piece of shit/gamergater. So CLEARLY the dude isn't running from his troubled reputation. I love how everyone wants to pretend that all the accusations are overblown, but they also want to completely ignore the fact that his cohost is complete trash.

Oct 27, 2017
He is currently cohosting a podcast with a known piece of shit/gamergater. So CLEARLY the dude isn't running from his troubled reputation. I love how everyone wants to pretend that all the accusations are overblown, but they also want to completely ignore the fact that his cohost is complete trash.
oh.im not pretending. i know nothing about gamergate or any of that. Before my time.

Oct 27, 2017
Before your time? Are you confusing gamergate with watergate? Are you three years old? What the hell are you talking about?
It was around the time my Nana's cancer had returned so I wasn't gaming or even into social media. It wasn't before my literal time on earth but I had never even watched a gaming stream or podcast when that was going on. I don't know who any of those people are or what any of it was about. And sure, I have little interest in going back and reading about "internet drama" that was going on when I was mourning my grandma. Fuck me I guess. But I'm not gonna dispute ya'lls read of his cohost. If that gamergate thing was douchey and he was a part of it, I'll take your word for it. I have no argument.

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
Solid first episode; it's my first exposure to him, but Blessing seems like a cool dude. Looking forward to more trophy talk, as always.

Gallows Bat

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Blessing was actually great, Greg was not? He seems so different than when I last listened to him. Seems to change topics too fast. I think I'll keep it on my feed but I'll probably only tune in on the weeks I've got nothing better to listen to.

Also reading the shit about Colin in here is amusing, it really reveals what an echo chamber resetera can be. Dudes not "in exile from the game industry", he's got the 2nd highest gaming patreon behind easy allies and he's one person. He might well be the highest paid gaming podcaster in the world, he's certainly taking home much more than anyone from KF or EZA.

Fair enough if you hate him, but let's not throw around bullshit.

DarthSontin

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania

If anything, people are way too easy on him. He launders alt-right views and pretends they are part of his legitimate ideology. He blocks anyone who criticises or disagrees with him while whining about how the liberal PC police are trying to silence free speech. He is like a shitty gaming Ben Shapiro.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
I really truly believe Blessing is incredible. I don't think Greg has changed in any substantive way. He's always been a positive force in the industry. When he was a critic, early in his career, he had to make reviews. Making content was what he enjoyed though, so now he's doing that without the critic side.

Sams

Oct 27, 2017
Also reading the shit about Colin in here is amusing, it really reveals what an echo chamber resetera can be. Dudes not "in exile from the game industry", he's got the 2nd highest gaming patreon behind easy allies and he's one person. He might well be the highest paid gaming podcaster in the world, he's certainly taking home much more than anyone from KF or EZA.

Fair enough if you hate him, but let's not throw around bullshit.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
So now that we have had a few episodes of PSILY, does anyone else feel like Blessing's knowledge on the industry is a little lacking? I know he was an 'up and comer' and I don't mind him not having played every game, but sometimes it feels like there are basic concepts about the industry that he didn't know about. I can't think of specific examples right now. Maybe we will see him grow as the show progresses, but something I just noticed.