• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mezoly

Jimbo Replacement
Oct 25, 2017
BWAHAHAHAHA! At Kinda Funny's Halloween Party, Tim went to the party as Greg Miller.

https://twitter.com/KindaFunnyVids/status/924464521489530880

Its god dam amazing. "WHATS UP EVERYBODY?!?!? THIS IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE JAUNE-VEE-EV-SAINT-OHN-JUH-MILL-AIR!" https://twitter.com/TimGettys/status/924472003544825856

That's amazing. I scrolled down my twitter feed fast I thought it was Greg at first. Then I was thinking why Greg is not wearing a costume. Good job Tim!

ElMexiMerican

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. There is a serious lack of current Kinda Funny GIFs out there.
giphy.gif

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
Been meaning to resubscribe to these guys... I always sorta enjoyed Greg. And Tim seemed cool too.

GalacticMouse

Oct 25, 2017
All the costumes they posted were hysterical. Tim's takes the cake but Cool Greg's Sasha Banks costume and Andy's Inkling Boy costume were so good.

They clearly all put a lot of effort in and it shows!

Noah Om

Oct 25, 2017
Beardless Tim always makes me have to double-take hahah. Should be winner of Best Costume for sure though.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
The guy who wrote in for Squad Up today was from my alma mater! Hell, I went to a VandyLAN event two or three years ago, it was a lot of fun. Hope they have another good one this year. Definitely threw me for a bit of a loop to hear that!

Noah Om

Oct 25, 2017
You all ever feel down when you fall behind on KF content? I wasn't able to catch any of the PGW coverage today (I didn't even have the chance to watch the conference) and that sparked my thoughts. I haven't watched Gamescast in months and I catch the Morning Show maybe once a week if I'm lucky. I manage to watch Party Mode as soon as it posts, listen to GoG every week (the Elyse Williams episode is really awesome!) and Games Daily the day after it posts, but I always feel so behind.

KF really helps me to escape the stress I experience on the daily, and it always makes me sad to not be able to keep up with it. It's like when you know all of your friends are having the coolest parties but you always have to stay home and study. Am I alone in feeling this way? Maybe I'm just too stressed lately hahaha.

pixeldreams

Oct 27, 2017
You all ever feel down when you fall behind on KF content? I wasn't able to catch any of the PGW coverage today (I didn't even have the chance to watch the conference) and that sparked my thoughts. I haven't watched Gamescast in months and I catch the Morning Show maybe once a week if I'm lucky. I manage to watch Party Mode as soon as it posts, listen to GoG every week (the Elyse Williams episode is really awesome!) and Games Daily the day after it posts, but I always feel so behind.

KF really helps me to escape the stress I experience on the daily, and it always makes me sad to not be able to keep up with it. It's like when you know all of your friends are having the coolest parties but you always have to stay home and study. Am I alone in feeling this way? Maybe I'm just too stressed lately hahaha.
I had to make the concession with this and many other outlets that I will either be forever behind, or just have to skip shows. The only show I listen to on a weekly basis is the Giant Bombcast, everything else depends on guests, topics, or just how far behind I am overall. Trying to stay current with everything makes me feel like I am forcing myself to listen even if I am not fully interested in the content.

Noah Om

Oct 25, 2017
I had to make the concession with this and many other outlets that I will either be forever behind, or just have to skip shows. The only show I listen to on a weekly basis is the Giant Bombcast, everything else depends on guests, topics, or just how far behind I am overall. Trying to stay current with everything makes me feel like I am forcing myself to listen even if I am not fully interested in the content.

KF is the only outlet I follow anymore, but I can only imagine how much harder it must be to balance multiple outlets. That being said, I really don't feel too forced but I actually have the desire to want to watch more of the content, especially the Morning Show. Their antics are just so funny to me. On your last point though, I've actually made an effort to stop listening to/watching KF shows if I feel like I'm only forcing myself to do so because, like you probably know, it takes all the enjoyment out of it.

Gist of this is basically that becoming an adult and having to time manage sucks hahaha.

Rodego

Oct 25, 2017

I am fortunate to work from home and listen to most of the KF stuff while I'm working, but I do run into a similar issue with other stuff I listen to, watch, or play. I have finally gotten to a point where I am able to realistically assess what I can do, so I have started ranking things and going through them in that order. I set my podcasts app to only keep the most current item in the feed to, so if I don't get to a particular show in a week, it just disappears and I am not haunted by it.

It's a bummer to not be able to get to everything I enjoy, but it's the side effect of being blessed to have so much good stuff around me at all times.

Mark Freeman

Oct 31, 2017
Kent, UK
Hey Everyone, just saying hi now we are all in the new place and was so happy to be the PS I love this best friend yesterday for the 2nd time, even if a little frightened to be in Nicks dreams sure they are pretty twisted. Anyway will be around and people with any KF questions feel free to ask me, expecially if about Kinda Funny Live, run the travellers guide each year. Anyway Hi

eirik

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
Hi! Im one of those silent KF supporters. I pay for the great content, listen to the podcasts every weekday. I should engadge more with the community. So from now on I will check in and talk with you guys and gals as often as I can :)

Crash

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Hi everyone! Been a fan of Greg/Kinda Funny for 5 years. I was hooked after watching Greg's Oreo Oration videos.

Awesome to see a community here on ResetEra. I saw that Greg has posted here already, and Andy will be joining the forum soon according to his Twitter.

Last edited:

Kowpucky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The bakers dozen shtick is so tiresome, it was funny the first little bit, but the joke has been beaten to death.

Kowpucky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You stop that talk. Kevin's take on the joke has breathed in new life!
Ya, I little bit...... but it's still the same " why did the chicken cross the road " joke every single time... with the " why " always being the same....... just now it's being told in a different voice. But Kevin has made me smile a couple times.

GalacticMouse

Oct 25, 2017
I just like that he mixes up the voice. Sometimes it's a soft spoken afterthought, sometimes he's screaming it, sometimes he's doing something goofy with it. I just like Greg kicking it over to Kevin for that and the news ticker sound effect.

JustHuzaifa

Oct 27, 2017

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Wow Awesome News:
https://twitter.com/KindaFunnyVids/status/925807058447876096
"...@garywhitta is now an official Kinda Funny Games Daily host! Get ready for #WhittaWednesdays"

Whitta episodes are my favorite ones because he has a different viewpoint than Greg which kinda remind me of the old days of discussions.
Wednesdays episodes became a must watch for me!

Yes Gary is good he definitely has that *starving artist* approach when it comes to certain topics really appreciate it.

OP
OP
Calderc

Calderc

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Gary and KF has always been a winning combo for me so i'm stoked on this news. Hopefully he keeps bringing in British food for them too!

Noah Om

Oct 25, 2017
I am fortunate to work from home and listen to most of the KF stuff while I'm working, but I do run into a similar issue with other stuff I listen to, watch, or play. I have finally gotten to a point where I am able to realistically assess what I can do, so I have started ranking things and going through them in that order. I set my podcasts app to only keep the most current item in the feed to, so if I don't get to a particular show in a week, it just disappears and I am not haunted by it.

It's a bummer to not be able to get to everything I enjoy, but it's the side effect of being blessed to have so much good stuff around me at all times.

That's a really good way to look at things. I appreciate your positivity :)

Wow Awesome News:
https://twitter.com/KindaFunnyVids/status/925807058447876096
"...@garywhitta is now an official Kinda Funny Games Daily host! Get ready for #WhittaWednesdays"

Whitta episodes are my favorite ones because he has a different viewpoint than Greg which kinda remind me of the old days of discussions.
Wednesdays episodes became a must watch for me!

Yesssss I am so hyped about this. Once he started making regular appearances I figured he'd be added officially soon, but this is awesome news. Welcome Mr. Whitta :D.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Nice to hear about Gary, his appearances have been great.

Fun to have Greg on the Bombcast this week, too.

GalacticMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Janina Gavankar was the guest on today's KFGD: Link

I'm around halfway through and it's been pretty interesting. She's a tad loose lipped about Amy Hennig's game and hints at another game she was cast in that got cancelled before she was brought in to shoot her lines. Hopefully she comes around more often as she's been an awesome guest the few times she's been on!

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
Janina Gavankar was the guest on today's KFGD: Link

I'm around halfway through and it's been pretty interesting. She's a tad loose lipped about Amy Hennig's game and hints at another game she was cast in that got cancelled before she was brought in to shoot her lines. Hopefully she comes around more often as she's been an awesome guest the few times she's been on!
And Horizon DLC! Also, she's a Resetera reader!

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
Sincerely hope he won't ever guest on KF but if he does I'd love a headsup so I can cancel. I cannot take the thought of even 1/10000 of a cent of my money going towards the guy. Some of the statements he's made that have flown around since he left are just waaaay not ok. I'd prefer continuing enjoying KF in silence without having to worry about any of that.

just_one

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Bad blood or not, he was close to those guys and atleast should be respectful. I dont think he mentions kinda funny at all in the letter. What a sad bitter little man.

I wouldnt call it bitter , colin always wanted to keep kf grounded and to me at least tim and greg had other ideas. Theres something that always sticked to my head when the last podcast with colin aired. He said dont get too big. I think this way one of his hate points to what kf had become

ZeroNoir_

Oct 25, 2017
And I am not fond on the censorship on KF on Colin. Yes, he is a prick and a racist asshole, but we could and should have conversations about him

Anyways, my two cents. Moving on. KF has been so much better without him

OP
OP
Calderc

Calderc

Oct 25, 2017
Extra Life stream is live! Bongos is on the list. I repeat BONGOS IS ON THE LIST.